Jackson To Take Legal Action Over Bashir Expose

classicaldj

JACKSON TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION OVER BASHIR EXPOSE

MICHAEL JACKSON has vowed to sue MARTIN BASHIR over his damning documentary LIVING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON if he is cleared of child molestation charges.

The troubled singer is convinced he will be found innocent - and is fully prepared to take legal action against British television network ITV, who Jackson claims never fulfilled their promise to let the star approve the programme before it was shown.

Jackson was set to take action against the journalist in 2003, but proceedings were shelved when the THRILLER star was arrested for child abuse.

The TV company admit they had secretly agreed to make a donation to a charity of Jackson's choice in a bid to end the dispute.

But the superstar still intends to go ahead with legal proceedings in the event he is found not guilty.

05/06/2005 14:35
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...n%20over%20bash ir%20expose

Nickip

yay finally martin bashir will be proved as a lying cheating devil worshipper idiot that he is!! i cant wait lol go michael go michael

Oh yeah, that asshole doesn't deserve mercy. Just because Michael's in this mess right now doesn't mean he ain't gonna make that Bashit pay for what he did.

Originally posted by classicaldj1
JACKSON TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION OVER BASHIR EXPOSE

MICHAEL JACKSON has vowed to sue MARTIN BASHIR over his damning documentary LIVING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON if he is cleared of child molestation charges.

The troubled singer is convinced he will be found innocent - and is fully prepared to take legal action against British television network ITV, who Jackson claims never fulfilled their promise to let the star approve the programme before it was shown.

Jackson was set to take action against the journalist in 2003, but proceedings were shelved when the THRILLER star was arrested for child abuse.

The TV company admit they had secretly agreed to make a donation to a charity of Jackson's choice in a bid to end the dispute.

But the superstar still intends to go ahead with legal proceedings in the event he is found not guilty.

05/06/2005 14:35
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...n%20over%20bash ir%20expose

Good, that lying ass bastard will get what's coming to him. :hitting :thumbsup :D :popcorn

minnie michael

yes Michael will be a free man tomorrow and then put that asshole in prison i hate that asshole Bashir..**** your mother Bashir..i hate you totoototoototoototo crazy that's all your silly mind make my Michael like this..if you are in my country i swear to GOD i will kill you and kill your whole family..i hate you to gut...

send asshole Bashir this words" 我æ“

HeavenSent

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
I've read this already
So?

It was posted for EVERYONE, not just for you.

Anyway, I'm glad.

But the way I feel this morning, all I care about is that verdict, you know?!

Tiger Lilly

But the way I feel this morning, all I care about is that verdict, you know?!
Same here, Carla. Money is just money in the end. Sure I wanna see Bashit get what he deserves but it's not important compared to what's going on right now...

Drizzl

Originally posted by minnie michael
yes Michael will be a free man tomorrow and then put that asshole in prison i hate that asshole Bashir..**** your mother Bashir..i hate you totoototoototoototo crazy that's all your silly mind make my Michael like this..if you are in my country i swear to GOD i will kill you and kill your whole family..i hate you to gut...

send asshole Bashir this words" 我æ“

danaluvsmj

It's about time Michael take some action. He should sue all these evil greedy pigs who did him wrong. Michael you go baby!

Michelle

I'm glad Michael has decided to fight back, I think he should sue all the papers who have practically judged him as guilty for years. They have been getting away with it because he is so famous and such an easy target. We are supposed to cherish and protect angels like Michael, not subject them to hell on earth. It makes me ashamed to be a human being sometimes.
Stay strong Michael we know the truth and love you very much xxxxxxxxxxxxxx