Jermaine Jackson still wants Michael to be moved...

DirtyDiana87

Hey MJEOLer's,

Did you all see the Larry King Live interview that Jermaine did and it aired on the 25th I think. I know the man is still greiving over the loss of his Brother, however he told Larry that he wants Michael's remains moved to Neverland. I just do not understand why Jermaine does not understand once the LAPD raided his home and basically trashed it, Michael said "NeverLand will never be considered my home again" Why can't he understand what that did to his brother? :pullhair

MJfan01'

I think maybe his hair is squeezing his brain or something. Sometimes he just needs to STFU. Michael left Neverland and he said he was never going back. Did he misunderstand something about that?

Cristine87

Jermaine needs to stop doing interviews! Enough is enough, already! I wish people would just let him rest in peace and stop milking his death for publicity. No, he doesn't need to be moved. Leave him where he's at and worry about the kids you got living at your mother's house.

Cristine87

[quote name="MJfan01'"]Speaking of Jermaine, I just read that his wife is expecting twins...... :cantfigureout[/quote]
:yikes Are you serious? Doesn't Jermaine already have eleven children by four different women? You mean to tell me that that number is about to go up to thirteen kids by five different mother's? That man needs an emergency vasectomy!

OneMoreChance

[quote name="MJfan01'"]Speaking of Jermaine, I just read that his wife is expecting twins...... :cantfigureout[/quote]
:yikes That's insane! Jermaine needs to go to the doctor and get a little snip, snip!

MJfan01'

[quote name="Cristine87"]
:yikes Are you serious? Doesn't Jermaine already have eleven children by four different women? You mean to tell me that that number is about to go up to thirteen kids by five different mother's? That man needs an emergency vasectomy![/quote]
He has 7 children by 3 different mother. 5 of those children are GROWN and the two minor children live with Katherine, Alejandra (their mother) and cousins/siblings. These twins will by the fourth "baby mama". Hell Yes, he should have been snipped years ago. He can't even take care of Jaafar and Jermajesty. His oldest son could be he youngest son's father. He needs to stop. :hypo

His Children
First Wife-Hazel Gordy
Jermaine Junior
Autumn
Jaimy

"margaret maldonado-common law wife"
Jeremy (was born one year after jaimy)
Jourdynn

"Alejandra-ranys ex baby mama, never legally married"
Jaafa
Jermajesty

"Hamilia-Current wife"

Mecca and Medina. (when they are born)

oldschoolfan

I quite frankly would love to see Neverland put back together, whether Michael is moved there or not. The only reason Michael never went back is because people out to destroy him wanted to take the one comfort zone he had, and they won.
I'd love the place to be put back together and be brought back to what it once was for Michael, I think he'd appreciate it. It shouldn't be left how it is, it breaks my heart.
As for Michael being moved there, I don't know, but I'm not going to lay into Jermaine about it, I'm sick of hating on everyone all the time.

MJfan01'

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]I quite frankly would love to see Neverland put back together, whether Michael is moved there or not. The only reason Michael never went back is because people out to destroy him wanted to take the one comfort zone he had, and they won.
I'd love the place to be put back together and be brought back to what it once was for Michael, I think he'd appreciate it. It shouldn't be left how it is, it breaks my heart.
As for Michael being moved there, I don't know, but I'm not going to lay into Jermaine about it, I'm sick of hating on everyone all the time.[/quote]
It's heartbreaking what happened to to Neverland and I hope one day it will re-open. As for Jermaine, I certainly don't hate the guy. He has stood up for Michael on more then one occasion but sometimes like in the case he irks me.

DirtyDiana87

:yikes WTH

Pirate.

Nonononononononononononono. Michael's in a good place right now. They made sure of that. They made sure he was near good people and in a beautiful space.

I can't for the LIFE of me understand how JERMAINE declines to pay attention to his BROTHER, yet we seem to get it. We all heard him say he never wanted to go back to Neverland (nevermind for eternity). So why can't he accept it?

Now if all that happened didn't (if only, if only), sure, it would be amazing to have Michael in the place he created, and that represented him, up until Sneddon raped it of anything good it had. But that's just not the case, Jermaine, you nut. Leave your brother be. Let him rest. And stop using him for attention. You and the rest of the Jacksons need to take a lesson from your mother and Janet and treat this situation with dignity!

CaliforniaPoppy

:mjeol2 I think the only reason Jermaine wants to move Michael is strictly financial I think Jermaine is looking for ways to make money from Michael's legacy. I don't think Neverland should be restored for many reasons: Michael is gone, and the dreams he had for it went with him. Also, please remember those images of Sneddon and all those police crawling all over the place and ransacking everything . As I recall, it was close to Thanksgiving that they made a return visit, trying desperately to catch MJ there and he just barely made it out before they arrived. That sort of ruins the place for me, how about you? It had its time and while MJ may have been ambivalent about what to do with Neverland, I think his passing sort of settles it.

i agree that Michael is in a good place right now. Rest in peace, Michael, and God Bless.

Teva

IMHO
1. Jermaine can have as many children as he wants, it's his penis, as long as he can support and take care of them.
2. Michael moving to Neverland...hmmm. I am not sure how his spirit would react to it. If it is good than that's great, but if it is bad it could be reaaally bad. I will say that I wish Michael was in another location at Forest Lawn where at least once a year it is open to the fans to pay their respects. I think he would like to receive the love of the fans.
3. I think Michael left Neverland because he was advised to leave because Sneddon would have continued his persecution. More importantly Neverland could never be again what Michael had intended it to be, a place where kids could go and be kids again. Too much had happen.

Saphster

I find it strange how Jermaine keeps insisting with the idea. I keep thinking that maybe he's planning to get something out of it. Call me paranoid but that's the vibe I keep getting. What's really in it for him?

Now that we're talking about Neverland can somebody please tell me what's up with it? Is it closed? Did Michael ever really sell or lose it after he left? Who owns it now? Will it ever be up for sale?

IF they want to re-open the place as an amusement park---- SO BE IT! But moving Mike's body there at Neverland------- NOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! I totally abhor that idea---- moving the body---- WHATTHEFU_CK! MIKE'S IN A BETTER PLACE NOW! :hitting :hitting :hitting :hitting :hitting :hitting :hitting :hitting :hitting

[quote name="Saphster"]I find it strange how Jermaine keeps insisting with the idea. I keep thinking that maybe he's planning to get something out of it. What's really in it for him? [/quote]

Exactly! WHY???? WHY???? WHY???? Nope! Don't tell me it's HUMAN NATURE! :hypo :hypo :hypo :hypo

Teva

I think I read somewhere Michael owns 65% of Neverland, the remaining 35% is owned by colony capital. I know his estate is still a part owner, but I am 100% sure of what percentage.

Cristine87

[quote name="Saphster"]I find it strange how Jermaine keeps insisting with the idea. I keep thinking that maybe he's planning to get something out of it. Call me paranoid but that's the vibe I keep getting. What's really in it for him?

Now that we're talking about Neverland can somebody please tell me what's up with it? Is it closed? Did Michael ever really sell or lose it after he left? Who owns it now? Will it ever be up for sale?[/quote]
Exactly! Why the hell is he still going on about Michael being buried at Neverland? Let it go! It just seems like he wants to do another Graceland.