Johnny Depp

QuietSoul

I like Johnny Depp a lot recently... and I liked these pics when i saw them...

johnny-sig.gif

A

Anonymous

OOOOOOOOOOO Krystle do you have no idea what those pics do to me?!?! Better yet, what Johnny does to me?! LOL!. That's an awesome blend girl! I looooooove it!!! And if your liking him alot now, just wait it'll get stronger and you'll just fall so depply in love with him it's not even crazy, I dont know but thats how it happened with me lol.

Great Blend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:

QuietSoul

Oh, I'm glad you like it. I actually made it with you in mind.
smile.gif

I do like.. ok ok, love.. Johnny Depp. Yesterday on Channel 5 they showed 'Edward Scissorhands' Awww.. how I love that movie. I cried at the end, it's so sad. And Johnny looks GORGEOUS!

Adele

That is a great blend, Krystle.
biggrin.gif
Well done!!!

Hmm...I don't think gorgeous and Edward Scissorhands go together somehow...for me, anyway. Cute (as in little fluffy bunny) would be better - now, Captain Jack Sparrow - THAT is what I call gorgeous, as in BJJ'S siggy!!!

>>
rumgone.jpg
<<

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice - really cool blend too, Brenna!!! ^o^

QuietSoul

Thanks for liking the blend, although I know it is really trash.

Oh no no no.... Edward is gorgeous in many ways. Especially when he's wearing the trousers and shirt...
biggrin.gif
But yes, Captain Jack Sparrow is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice and sexy.
smile.gif

LuckyStar

Whooo! Good job!
I know exactly how you girls feel. Recently, a small obesssion for him has grown uppon me lol....

I just made this blend, but i dont like it much :thumbsdow

LuckyStar-JDBELDN.jpg

Oh! And i got a question! How do you make them like "cut"? Like yours QuietSoul, you have the text outside. You guys know what i mean? lol Like, they doesnt have to rectangular, you should be able to take off a corner or something LOL I sound like such a weirdo!

QuietSoul

Thanks to everyone who liked this blend.

And this is MJEOL, but this is the Graphix section where you post ALL of your graphics, including ones that have nothing to do with Michael.

:mjblue

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Thanks to everyone who liked this blend.

And this is MJEOL, but this is the Graphix section where you post ALL of your graphics, including ones that have nothing to do with Michael.

:mjblue

amen, lovely blends by the way :)

Adele

Aw man...don't ruin this thread with Johnny hatin'...

Bandana, bandana, bandaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :D