Jury Deliberations - Official thread NOT GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Frenchy
I'm so disappointed there's no verdict yet... And I had promised myself to try not to hope for it today...
With such confusion, don't it make you wanna scream??? $%^&*!!!
That's why I'm not completely frazzled by the no verdict. Just like w/everything else about this trial, it's better not to get thinking about one thing because you'll end up driving yourself crazy. I just hate to think about what this is doing to Michael and his family right now...the waiting game.

floetic_justice

Imagine how it feels for us [fans]. Multiply it by 100000000000x. That's how Michael and the family is feeling right now.

Got a bone to pick with this broad on MSNBC saying "we all know the family doesn't get along but does all of them coming together have an effect on the jury?"

wtf. I swear these uptight news casting skanks..act like they know folks.

It makes me wanna cry that they're all there for Michael. My stomach is going up and down, I'm feeling uneasy.

Mack Dogg

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
aww I figured there would be a verdict today. Oh well, I'm not really worried anymore. I'm confident. No matter what the outcome is, I will still be a proud Michael Jackson fan.

Y'all need to be like her. Don't worry bout the verdict. God is on his side and so is the truth and probably the jury. I ain't worried.

Eboni

Originally posted by floetic_justice
Imagine how it feels for us [fans]. Multiply it by 100000000000x. That's how Michael and the family is feeling right now.

Got a bone to pick with this broad on MSNBC saying "we all know the family doesn't get along but does all of them coming together have an effect on the jury?"

wtf. I swear these uptight news casting skanks..act like they know folks.

It makes me wanna cry that they're all there for Michael. My stomach is going up and down, I'm feeling uneasy.

Frigg those idiots...they don't know nothing about Michael and his family

-Take comfort in the fact that they KNOW NOTHING!!!

-They are Kings and Queens of ASSUMPTION!!!!

-YOU ARE GOING TO BE ALRIGHT GIRL!!! :thumbsup

-MyAngelMJ-

This is going to be the toughest week end for all of us. You gotta be strong and pray for Michael and his family. The jury have the facts before them and Mez did a wonderful job on the closing arguments. there is no way the jury can find Michael guilty beyond resonable doubt on any of the charges. So don't worry guys. I am sure this sad story will have a happy ending.

May god be with Michael.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Zonen actually had the audacity to claim Jackson and Brett Barnes had a "relationship". And Horowitz is making the point that the evidence just doesn't fit Zonen's argument b/c that same man came to court and testified that nothing happened and he wasn't the only one.

What he's making is a fool of himself.
Of course they'll try to make it as ugly
as they can.
Still spittin lies, I see.
What part of "nothing ever happened" dont they understand?

abbymjgirl

Well, I think that the jury might take at least a week to say he's innocent!! They should just say it now, and stop making us wait!! :) What do you think?

Danielle Oliver

[Jackson] Witness Could Have Helped

Michael Jackson trial watchers are wondering what happened to several defense witnesses, including one named Carol Lamere.

See if you can follow this: Lamere became the girlfriend of David Arvizo, the father of Jackson's accuser, after meeting him through a dance academy where the boy and his two siblings wound up getting free lessons.

Not only that: Lamere then became a host to Arvizo's daughter, then 16, who lived with her for long stretches because the girl no long wanted to stay with her mother, the now-infamous Janet Arvizo.

According to papers just released in the Jackson case, defense investigator Scott Ross interviewed Lamere last November. The interview states that Lamere tried to warn Jackson about the Arvizo family, but his secretary, Evvy Tavasci, didn't pass along the message. She told Ross that Janet Arvizo was quite skilled at manipulating her kids to say anything she wanted, and that she was gifted at playing poor to get money out of strangers.

Lamere recounts several nutty episodes with the Arvizos, including making them a Thanksgiving dinner because they claimed to have no food, and that Janet once had a fit and broke all the glasses in her house.

She said it was common for David to be awakened in the middle of the night by Janet, beaten with electrical cords and made to go outside. Lamere told Ross that when it came to Janet, David was weak. She also apparently had the missing piece of the puzzle in one of Arvizo's many stories about raising funds for her son's cancer and pocketing the money.

Ross's report states: "Carol's closing opinion of Janet is that she should be in a mental institution."

Why defense attorney Thomas Mesereau didn't call Lamere is a mystery that I suppose will be answered shortly. But as Mesereau said in the first part of his closing argument, you have to believe the Arvizo family beyond a reasonable doubt in order to convict Jackson.

source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158484,00.html

abbymjgirl

Yeah, it has been going a lot faster than one thought. But, who know when the exct day will be? All I know is that I'm gonna be attentive, very!! If I have to I'm gonna check the internet we have at school!! I dun care, I will know. I will scream when they say he's INNOCENT!!!! BOO_YAH!

minnie michael

waiting is suffering..but we all can wait for this last two days cos we have already waited for more than 1 years..my heart is out for Michael and his family..i am sure we will have a happy ending..i am sure when i open up my computer next monday we will see our victory thread..i am sure..i decide to have a crazy party for Michael..we will..this time is sosso important..Michael..

sistahlamb

The jury was given an extention until 5:30 pm(SM time) today but then they decided not to take it when they were deliberating.

My prediction is that they will have a virdict by the end of Monday. I think if that happens, it's only gonna be bad news for the prosecution or the defence.

It's been reported that we can expect a virdict by sometime early next week.

Cristine87

Wow, another day goes by! This is unreal to me, I feel like I'm gonna wake up & this will all be a dream. This man has given so much to the world & not just with his music, he doesn't deserve this!

sistahlamb

And another thing I forgot:

I don't give a damn what the hell the media is saying about what the virdict could be.

I'm not reading another article on this trial ever agian. What's the point??? All that's left now is the virdict and I know that he's innocent and I don't need a damn always - negative article to tell me otherwise.

Cristine87

Originally posted by sistahlamb
And another thing I forgot:

I don't give a damn what the hell the media is saying about what the virdict could be.

I'm not reading another article on this trial ever agian.
I hear ya, I am so pissed off at the way the media has covered this case from day 1. It's bullshit, they're just dying for Michael to be convicted so they can put the headline in big bold letters with satisfaction!

Status
Not open for further replies.