Jury Deliberations - Official thread NOT GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecialJanet25

Listen, whatever you do, do not watch these media spinners. You know who they are. It only going to cause more stress, more heartacre, and more anger. Let them say whatever they want to say. We don't have to listen to them.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
A = accessible
(corrected)
>> E! Trial Reenactment - Audio A

Description:
Air date: June 3 2005

Audio of snippets of Mesereau's closing arguments as redone by E! Trial Reenactments show

And yes, Mesereau did make the point that the prosecution is claiming Jackson was involved in kidnapping this family to do a rebuttal interview that was never even used in the final "Take Two" documentary

(Audio only b/c the numerous cut-away shots to Edward Moss were ridiculous. It was an insult to my eyeballs. :lol: )

danaluvsmj

I just talked to my friend Tara (Inspirationmoonwalks) on the phone, she's in Santa Maria and says that the fans are very emotional.

I'm not even going to bother watching the news about the verdict.I don't even want to think about it. I feel very confident but still a little scared.

This will be a very long weekend.

classicaldj

Waiting is the hardest thing in the world to do.

Patience is not one of my strong suits.

I don't know what I would do without Michael Jackson forums, especially this one.

Thanks to all of you for making what so often seems merky and undefinable, clear as a bell.

sistahlamb

I believe the sooner a virdict is reached the better.

When the jury requested an extension today, that was obviously an implication that they thought they could have a virdict by today. But then they decided to go home and I don't think they would have had a virdict today anyway had they stayed until 5:30 because they still have that thick stack of instruction they probably still need to look over.

If the jury is still deliberating past Wednesday, I'm gonna start getting worried.

Still pulling for Monday to be the virdict day.

Dang, I've got a headache. Its already 11am here...I wonder what's the time in California...but this is TORTURE! I slept around 5:30am waiting for the verdict but then I fell asleep. I thought I was going to read a verdict when I wakes up but dang! I really have to be really patient!

dangerous

the waiting is brutal. Thanks everyone for all the updates in the official thread. Its much appreciated. Im soooooo stressed at work ALL DAY and its great to come home and read the info quick. Thanks so much.

Cristine87

Originally posted by whisper

Firpo Carr takes on Shapiro
Exactly, thank you Firpo! I love how people conveniently like to leave things out. I could only imagine the things that have come out in court that have failed to be made public!

linzfinz03

omg I can`t wait for the verdict. It`s almost killing me. I feel like I`m going to have a heart attack. I kinda feel excited and scared at the same time. The bad thing is I`m going out of town all next week and I won`t have any access to a computer. Maybe I could convince my parents to pay a little extra at the hotel for internet access. I am a little spoiled and they get me almost anything I want. :winksmile Well if they don`t I can probably just watch it on the news. My family and I are going on vacation to Disney World next week in Florida...I kinda wish this whole mess wasn`t happening to him maybe MJ could have come with me. Anyway those jurors better pick the right answer or they will have a mob of MJ fans waiting for them outside. I bet they wouldn`t even make it to their cars...Or maybe MJ will kick their asses. :mj_4asskicking lol! I`m just kidding they will say he is innocent you just watch. But I don` t know what I`m going to do when they do say he is innocent...Well first I`ll thank God and then I will run throught the streets screaming "MICHAEL JACKSON IS INNOCENT" (ALL YOU BASTARDS!!!). haha I wouldn`t really say that part in the parathesis. Well anyways I hope everyone has a nice weekend and well next week since I won`t be here and I will see you guys next week.

See ya. :bleh:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
PAULA ZAHN NOW

Koran Abuse Report; James Earl Jones Interview; Michael Jackson's Moment of Truth; James Earl Jones Returns to Broadway

Aired June 3, 2005 - 20:00 ET

As Jackson, his family and friends wait for the verdict, I'm joined tonight by Jackson's friend and spokeswoman Raymone Bain.

Always good to see you. Welcome back.

First of all, your reaction to some of what Maureen Orth is reporting, that Michael Jackson is a man who is dependent upon drugs. Even Tom Mesereau has admitted that he has a prescription drug problem. And then there is an alcohol dependency charged in this piece.

(CROSSTALK)

RAYMONE BAIN, JACKSON FAMILY SPOKESPERSON: Well, first of all, Paula, thanks for having me on.

Let me deal with Uri Geller. It is my understanding, I just heard Uri Geller say that Michael Jackson didn't listen to anybody. It was Uri Geller who introduced Michael Jackson to Martin Bashir and who encouraged Michael Jackson to do a seven-month interview with Martin Bashir. So, I really think Mr. Geller should go somewhere and sit down and be quiet.

(CROSSTALK)

ZAHN: You're not suggesting he was setting up Michael Jackson, are you?

BAIN: I'm not suggesting that. But this man just said on your show that Michael Jackson doesn't listen to anybody. Well, he listened to him. He's the one who said, I think you should conduct this interview with Martin Bashir for seven or eight months. My goodness. What kind of -- who would suggest that to a friend, seven or eight months to let some journalist follow you around?

And he's now saying, Michael doesn't listen. Well, he listened to him and it was to his detriment. So, we would like to respectfully request that maybe Mr. Geller should be quiet for a little while and just sit back and be quiet.

(CROSSTALK)

ZAHN: Let's come back to the broader issue of how Michael Jackson lives, because there are a lot of people who feel, because of his celebrity and because of some of the reclusiveness that he has endured over the last couple of years, that he does live in a cocoon.

BAIN: Well, let me just deal with Ms. Orth.

Tom Mesereau did not say Michael Jackson was hooked on prescription drugs. Tom Mesereau has said publicly in court that Michael Jackson drinks socially, that is something that he has done, and that he had put in cans, so that kids would not see him. He has never said publicly that Michael Jackson is addicted to prescription drugs. She should be ashamed of herself.

I have read "CSI: Neverland." And I'm going to tell you, Paula, I am appalled at that, too. This is the same lady who, like, three or four years ago, said that Michael Jackson spent $100,000 to bathe in cow's blood to kill two or three people. And Michael Jackson can't stand the sight of blood, nevertheless bathe in it.

It would behoove all of them to just sit back. I don't understand why people are trying to make so much money and so much fame and fortune off of Michael Jackson. They claim they detest him. They claim that he's this weird individual whom they can't stand. But, yet, all of this is about money. It is about Maureen's article, Maureen's book, Uri Geller getting out here 15 minutes of fame. Everybody is trashing Michael Jackson.

(CROSSTALK)

ZAHN: The alleged web goes further than that, because there have been accounts that Michael Jackson actually admitted to his former ranch manager that he had a prescription drug problem.

BAIN: That's not true.

ZAHN: Or Tom Mesereau mentioned that.

BAIN: And I would like -- no, he did not.

I would like to see that script, because Tom Mesereau did not say that. I would like to see that transcript from court, because he did not say that. He said publicly that Michael Jackson drinks socially. But Michael Jackson is doing fine, Paula. He has a great faith in God. He has a great faith in the justice system. He's at Neverland with his family. He's going to be waiting out the jury's decision.

He feels, as I've said, that his -- throughout the last several months, that his defense team is doing an excellent job and have done an excellent job. Tom Mesereau's closing arguments were fabulous. And Michael is there with his family at Neverland. He's feeling fine. And he's just waiting now for the jury to come back with a decision.

ZAHN: And we are waiting right along with him and members of both of the prosecution team and the defense team.

Raymone Bain, thank you so much for your time tonight. We appreciate it.

BAIN: And thank you for having me.

ZAHN: Our pleasure.

Still ahead tonight, Darth Vader's voice returns to Broadway. We catch up with James Earl Jones in just a little bit.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/050.../03/pzn.01.html

A

Anonymous

So, I really think Mr. Geller should go somewhere and sit down and be quiet.

That is the best thing she's ever said. I second that.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733
This is moving a lot faster than I thought. I'm not worried about it right now because I've got other stuff I have to deal with.

Well, that's just peachy.

This is the same lady who, like, three or four years ago, said that Michael Jackson spent $100,000 to bathe in cow's blood to kill two or three people. And Michael Jackson can't stand the sight of blood, nevertheless bathe in it.

WTF?! That Maureen Orth is on crack :extremely She's gone loca.. :yuk

James12

I wasn to hear all these people/s comments when the jury acquits. I can just hear them now: "Oh, well you know, Michael Jackson is very cunning, he not only fooled all his friends, but he can fool a jury in a criminal trial."

Status
Not open for further replies.