Jury Deliberations - Official thread NOT GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Obnoxious Guilfoyle actually makes the point about prosecution not putting up pictures of Mac Culkin and Wade Robson

Eboni

Hello :D

-Does anyone know what's going down at this present moment..I'd like to know sooooo bad!!!!

Mack Dogg

Whipser, whatever happens thank you for providing us with news when we couldn't rely on these other people for the news. God bless you.

Eboni

Why the....HECK..(i DON'T WANT TO CURSE TODAY)...don't those people on TV..shut up and let some peace of mind reign today....I mean Gawd..they had almost three years of talking shit aren't they tired....(guess not) :yuk

ElaineJJ

Here in the UK we have to rely on the dreaded SkyNews for up to the minute news... MJJF has been a lifeline. Imagine my anger when I tried to log on a min or two ago to find that both the main and alternate boards have been disabled due to people crashing it, presumably by repeatedly banging the F5 key. This is so upsetting! Why can't people just have a little patience, instead of ruining it for everyone, themselves included..... I'll never understand. But anyhow, thanks to all the US MBs for their constancy and for simply being there. This is going to be one long night, since 5pm SM time is about 1 or 2am over here... but no way could I sleep not knowing if the jury has given a verdict or if they will continue deliberations on Monday....so.. I'm in it for the long haul...!

x
Elaine

SpecialJanet25

Listen everyone, its going to be a stressful time, but we should all try and have a good weekend. Keep on praying over the weekend and remember, not to stress yourselves out, no matter what happens. God is protecting Michael and his family. No matter what!

HeavenSent

It's been both tortuous and a blessing that I've had very little access to a computer almost all week. My access to the news has been very limited. I'm not the "omg, omg, omg" type, I've been laid back and cautious about getting too excited one way or the other.

But can I just say i HATE waiting?! *&#@#@.

I have to say, thanks guys for all you do here. It would have been so hard if I didn't have people waiting right along w/me.

Eboni

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Listen everyone, its going to be a stressful time, but we should all try and have a good weekend. Keep on praying over the weekend and remember, not to stress yourselves out, no matter what happens. God is protecting Michael and his family. No matter what!

AMEN...AND AMEN!!!

MJISHOT

im so glad u guys are here, i dont know what id do without ya!!

This is just like the worst nightmare that wont end!

Frenchy

I'm so disappointed there's no verdict yet... And I had promised myself to try not to hope for it today...
With such confusion, don't it make you wanna scream??? $%^&*!!!

danaluvsmj

aww I figured there would be a verdict today. Oh well, I'm not really worried anymore. I'm confident. No matter what the outcome is, I will still be a proud Michael Jackson fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.