K.. havin problems..

privacy

MJEOL won't let me stay signed in. I click the 'remember me' button, but after a while, it signs me out and I have to sign in again. Sometimes my threads and posts are lost because when I click, 'submit' it says I need to sign in.

What else.. erm.. Oh! The skins. Whenever I try to change from skynet, no matter what to, it goes back to skynet as soon as I click something!

Can anyone help me out? It's been like this for a while now but it's reeeeally starting to bug me now.

dangerous

how weird because MJEOL wont let me sign out, unless i clear all the cookies and delete all temporary interenet folders - but doing that signs me out of EVERYTHING ive ever clicked "remember me" for.

i dunno about the skins, maybe you have to change it in the options section, and then click save changes??

MethadonePretty

Maybe you have to check your internet browsing properties, some1 might have selected it to automatically delete your cookies after like 5 minutes or something for security issues n what not ?

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by privacy+-->QUOTE (privacy)MJEOL won't let me stay signed in.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Dangerous

how weird because MJEOL wont let me sign out[/quote]

LMAo Sorry I know it bugs ya'll but that sounds so funny. :crackingu

privacy

Yes. It's something to do with my shitty computer.. but that's all I know. It doesn't do this on any other site I sign in for so I dunno..

privacy

I'm rubbish with computers, but surely I would be seeing as I stay logged in on other sites? I really don't understand computers.