Kanye West poses as Jesus Christ

SexySioux

lol!
we get Rolling Stone in the mail and when i saw the cover..i was like "Oh snaps..."
personally...im a christian..but, i dont really care if he dresses up as Jesus. I mean, I do..but, i shouldn't worry over it or start an uproar about it...he'll get his judgement.

Sorta Off Topic: I hate it when singers and actors talk about how they believe in God and they thank Jesus in their speeches...but in the previews u see them in, has them in a nude scene, or on their music video they are spittin out curse words and such. that really makes me mad.

Ebony Eyes

We talked about this is Debate class once. First of all , as a Christian, I believe that Jesus should not a novelty costume that you put on for a photoshoot. And second of all, If Kanye is as soo great- he shouldn't have to dress up like Jesus on the cover and Muhammad Ali inside the magazine [which is odd because Ali is Muslim and Kanye says how much he(Kanye) believes in God so strongly] This greatness he claims to have should show though on it's own.

Tessa

SexySioux;147432 said:
lol!
we get Rolling Stone in the mail and when i saw the cover..i was like "Oh snaps..."
personally...im a christian..but, i dont really care if he dresses up as Jesus. I mean, I do..but, i shouldn't worry over it or start an uproar about it...he'll get his judgement.

Sorta Off Topic: I hate it when singers and actors talk about how they believe in God and they thank Jesus in their speeches...but in the previews u see them in, has them in a nude scene, or on their music video they are spittin out curse words and such. that really makes me mad.

Im a Christian too and I aggree wholeheartedly...My mom always says that they shouldnt thank God for what he didnt give them...He gave them the talent yes..but not to be used in those vain ways...