Konami's anime distribution service kicks off with 'Tokimeki Memorial Only Love'

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Konami's anime distribution service kicks off with 'Tokimeki Memorial Only Love'

Konami recently announced their anime distribution sevice for Japan, which will allow fans to download their favorite Konami anime series and watch them via their PlayStation 3 or PSP, as long as the PSP is authenticated with the same account. The service will be made available through the PlayStation Network.

Konami has unfolded the first series that will be made available, to kick of the service, will be 'Tokimeki Memorial Only Love'. Each episode will run 250 yen and will be viewable for a limited time. Once the episode is purchased and up to 72 hours from the first time that it is played, the episode can be viewed any time within 30 days.

Konami will also release Fairy Musketeers, Skygirls, Saint October, Quiz Magic Academy and Best Student Council on the distribution service.

Unfortunately, no announcement was made for this service to hit the states.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/konami-s-anime-distribution-service-kicks-off-with-tokimeki-memorial-only-love

sushigirl28

Wow that's awesome! Too bad for me though, I still don't have a PlayStation 3 yet- still deciding b/t xbox or PS3... But when it hits the states I might have one by then.. lol! It's kinda like the On Demand rental feature on cable tv.. Very neat. Thanks whisper!