LaToya interview-Michael\'s kids happy again

Saphster

Got this off the KOP board. Thought I would share.

Translation from AllJackson's from Facebook

According to their aunt, the late King of Pop's children are "finally happy again". What their lives look like now:

The 53 year old told BUNTE: "We try to make them laugh, to make them forget everything." Prince Michael (13), Paris (12) and eight year old Prince Michael II, called Blanket, live with their grandmother Katherine in the family's estate. "They are always with other children," said La Toya Jackson, "They have a pool, a pond, a skating rink and an enclosure." Prince owns an iguana, Paris has three cats and looks after La Toya's dog. About 20 employees take care of the children. "The gardener comes to walk the dog.".

According to his aunt, Blanket is incredibly shy and rarely speaks, but "dances the entire time. It is unbelievable, he moves just like his dad. Prince is into electronics, spends a lot of time with technical equipment." Paris speaks of her father a lot, says La Toya to BUNTE. The girl is an "extraordinary talent" playing piano. "Sometimes, when I see her sweet face, it just cheers my heart - I would love to just hug her and explain so many things to her," says aunt La Toya, "But I have to restrain myself, the wounds are still too fresh."

Michael Jackson had passed away last June, at age 50.

http://www.bunte.de/stars/la-toya-ja...aid_16247.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was also interesting. She was in Malta promoting her hand cream and then received a phone call to go accept an award for Michael. She took the opportunity to say her feelings about the conspiracy behind Michael's death once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26owAgwT ... _embedded#

Thought this comment from another fan was interesting.
"She is asked questions about Dr. Death Conrad. Also notice that, unlike Janet, LaToya says, "Michael Jackson was a Wonderful Person." Yes, LaToya always, says that Michael Jackson was an incredilble, wonderfully talented individual. Frankly, I hope Michael Jackson's children spend more time around LaToya than Janet. "

I'm not sure. I know a lot of fans hate LaToya for going against her brother back in the day but she was in a tough relationship. She would be abused and threatened. I've seen it happen to other women. Keeping them away from their family...making them say things...it's not pretty.

One thing for sure is that LaToya is not scared to say that her brother is gone due to people who wanted him gone! The way Janet has said certain things have made me upset. Whenever she is asked if she thinks Conrad is responsible for Michael's death...it's like she is afraid to say "Yes Conrad Murray is responsible for Michael's death."

Janet and Rebbie have disappointed me. But, i can't get so selfish because they were HIS sisters. I know they loved him very much.

MJfan01'

thanks for posting. Latoya also said in past interviews that Paris wants to be a singer. She certainly looks like she has the talent to be one. She even has the stage presence as well. I know they might be happy now but I know it will be hard when that one day anniversary comes around....  :(

trenny

Yea. I don't like the way Janet and Rebbe have been acting. Mostly Janet. She seems like she's not mourning, I dont like how she talks about him  like they were'nt really close.

Ben

All of Michael's brothers appear really upset over Michael's death. And I know Jermaine has ego, but he's always spoke very positively about Michael and has never said or insinuated that Michael was a drug addict. Jermaine has always said he doesn't like there term drug addicted being linked to Michael's death as it's misleading. The brothers, LaToya, Katherine all know Michael's death is down to Dr Murray.

It's a shame Janet and Rebbie are saying Michael was an addict, haven't they read his autopsy which showed Michael died a relatively healthy man, with no traces of drugs in his body.