Like To Pointlessly Throw Money Away? Michael Jackson Fans D

OneMoreChance

On 25 June, expect a range of mixed emotions from the remaining members of the Jacksons. Presumably they’ll stop their daily moonwalking routines, don a silver glove and reminisce about their beloved father, brother or son.

As we all know, this was the date when a cardiac arrest took Michael Jackson away and into a tacky gold coffin six feet under.

Through the tears that will fall from his eyes, we expect Joe Jackson — seen as the chief by all — to be rubbing his hands and breaking into fits of occasional laughter. Daddy Jackson knows that come 25 June, a lot of lazy TV/radio schedulers will inflict 24 hours of continuous torture on us with their Michael Jackson marathons. For hours on end we can wince at Earth Song and make high-pitched whoops with him. Of course, the royalties will go back to the Jackson estate. But a stranger way of remembering everyone’s favourite lunatic pop star has emerged.

Japan. A country where they consider a faked assassination of an unsuspecting member of the public to be entertainment. It’s also been noted that Japan can contain a very dedicated group of people. Dedicated enough to build a creepy shine to Michael Jackson at the Tokyo Tower, called ‘Neverland Collection’.

It might sound like a fragrance that would no doubt capture the aroma of desperation with hints of monkey droppings, but that’s a stupid idea — we all know Michael’s botched nose wouldn’t allow him to smell anything, so he’d never release an aroma and charge deluded morons £100 for a 10ml bottle. But thanks to The Neverland Collection, in the traditional Michael Jackson way, his fans can now spend silly amounts of money on pointless crap.

For the measly sum of up to $1000, fans will be given the opportunity to visit the museum overnight. Unlike the rubbish Night At The Museum films, visitors won’t be treated to the attractions inside coming to life, such as ghoulish portraits of Michael Jackson jumping off the wall. Instead, they’ll get the chance to sleep with his possessions.

Not in a penetrative sexual way but, for $1000, the chance is being offered to have a sleepover whilst fondling something that one of Michael Jacksons aids might have touched. It could be one of the multiple bottles of pills that Dr. Conrad Murray prescribed, burnt strands of hair or empty cans of Jesus juice. One fan, Mamiko Morii told Reuters:

“The chance to spend the anniversary of Michael’s passing together with things like clothes he wore, things from his home, countless awards, and iconic video and stage sets will be an unforgettable experience.”

A part of us really does think that people who literally chose to spend $1000 of their own money in the stupidest way ever won’t be calm and settled when locked in the Jackson museum. It’s quite likely that people will suffer emotional breakdowns whilst they gaze at a shirt with tomato soup dribbled down it. Others may spend hours sniffing or licking various awards he picked up along the way. Reuters backs up our worrying thought:

“Many Japanese fans become overwhelmed with emotion when in the presence of so many things precious to Michael and iconic to the rest of the world. People stand fixed in front of artefacts with tears streaming down their face, still trying to come to grips with losing Michael.”

With many people anxious to know if they’ve been granted access to the event, we’d that anyone over the age of 12 won’t be allowed in. Why break the habit of a lifetime?
http://www.hecklerspray.com/like-to-poi ... 046425.php
:ranting :pullhair

2bad4ever2009

:ranting Ooh that stupid *censored* I understand everyone has their opinion, but respect the freaking dead, and respect his still mourning family. I don't care what Tokyo is building, cudos to them, they have money to throw away on a shrine to MJ this person (Is it dimond?) obviously is very jealous of that. Jealousy will get nobody anywhere.

So if I may say this to the author of this article...cut your damn hands off so I can't read anymore of this god-awful tripe that you are putting out there on the web for the rest of us to read. I don't care about your issues with Michael. I don't want to hear you, moan, gripe, or complain about the man anymore. He's not here, and even if he was, he wouldn't pay any mind to a poor, Michael obsessed, hatin', poor excuse for a journalist LIKE YOU!

*Takes a breath and regains composure* There. I done said all I'm going to say.

Journalism is not as good as it used to be...why?

oldschoolfan

I think this is just another person who likes to use paedophilia puns for humor. Child abuse is not entertainment, nor is mocking a person who has children who've just lost their only parent.