Lisa Marie Presley TRUTH = JUSTICE

Teva

DO SOMETHING
If you all think you can do a better job of humanizing MJ, normalizing him or preserving his legacy in a truthful way, you go on Oprah and tell the world.
In the meantime, stop bitching about it, get on the internet create a blog, write about your experiences with MJ, do what you can!!!
- Tell the world what he meant to you; right the wrongs said about him.
- Take example from the group of dedicated fans who recently had Michael’s name uncovered at the Garner Street School in LA.
- When you see negative forum comments or news articles about him, make a comment, tell your story, share the good he did with his life.
- Talk about how his concerts, lyrics or words that affected you.
- Spread the positive articles about his life,
- Read the words of the people who he helped throughout the years.
- Find the articles about the MANY lives he saved and share those with the people around you.

That is what I was refering to.

Alijoy

That damn interview with LMP is long over. When will that subject just die already?? I couldn't wait for the interview to be over just so she never had to be brought up again & she just keeps getting stuffed down people's throats & she surely doesn't need the pedestal she's been put on. If anybody has "fairy floss" for brains, it's this idiot blogger.

OneMoreChance

Alijoy said:
That damn interview with LMP is long over. When will that subject just die already?? I couldn't wait for the interview to be over just so she never had to be brought up again & she just keeps getting stuffed down people's throats & she surely doesn't need the pedestal she's been put on. If anybody has "fairy floss" for brains, it's this idiot blogger.

Sorry you feel that way.....