Lowercase letters in all the posts?

What's up with the all lower case lettering on our posts? I've just noticed this tonight. I type normally, but then it all comes out all lower case. Is anyone else having this problem? :unsure: I mention it here, because it could have something to do with the recent maintence, I suppose...anyone else having the same thing happen?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
That was caused by an addon I was testing. It wasn't working right so I uninstalled it. Everything's back to normal now. :D

mysteriousone

Sorry to bother you again but have you noticed everyone's posts in the threads throughout the forums? Our GRAMMAR looks terrible!! :blink: None of us have used a capital letter at the start of a sentence..........NONE OF US, not even our English Majors! LMAO! It looks terrible! Any idea why that is? I've noticed when I quote a post, it's fine, but when it's actually submitted, holy sh!t........not good at all! *shrugs* Just thought I'd let you know! :)

Mysti!

PS..Is it just me, or is it happening with everyone??? :idontknow

mysteriousone

Ohhhh.....I just posted a new thread about this! I got kinda worried there...AGAIN!! :blink:

Thanks Whisper! :thumbsup

Mysti!

Edit:Tara, I'll copy and paste in here, what I put in my thread I made and then perhaps you or Whisper might like to go and delete it for me....please! :D Seems kind of pointless having two threads made, lol!

-------------------------------

Here's what I typed up! Silly me.....:rolleyes

Sorry to bother you again but have you noticed everyone's posts in the threads throughout the forums? Our GRAMMAR looks terrible!! None of us have used a capital letter at the start of a sentence..........NONE OF US, not even our English Majors! LMAO! It looks terrible! Any idea why that is? I've noticed when I quote a post, it's fine, but when it's actually submitted, holy sh!t........not good at all! *shrugs* Just thought I'd let you know!

Mysti!

PS..Is it just me, or is it happening with everyone???