Made In Love!

hey everyone! I have created a new blend challenge site! Please tell me what you think, enter the challenges, and spread the word!

(i'm also looking for affiliates and partners! ;) )

challenges:

ch01: Viggo Mortensen (reg)
ch02: Your Favorite Movie (special)
ch03: French and Famous (colour)
ch04: Blend of the Version

http://madeinlove.sleepyhalliwell.com

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
the text is almost unreadable and the tagboard is on the wrong section I can't see what it says

cindy you are extremely rude! why cant u just keep ur snobby ass comments to urself?!

lani, i think ur site looks amazing! I'm working on my entry right now :D

Originally posted by JohnnysLilPirate
cindy you are extremely rude! why cant u just keep ur snobby ass comments to urself?!

lani, i think ur site looks amazing! I'm working on my entry right now :D

haha thank you! and merci a million meggy!

haha, and cindy is fine! i mean, it's feedback! that's what i'm asking for when i post a topic. and Cindy, if you look at the requirements in the beginning, you'll see what you need to view the site correctly. *nods*

A

Anonymous

Aw lani, what happened to the blend challenge site at lucy's server? Oh well. I love this one, but I have to agree with Cindy a lil' bit. Some things are in wrong place with my resolution. It's probably like that for everyone who doesn't have 1024x768. Like me, I have 1280x1024, and at my other shit computer I have only 800x600.

Otherwise than the resolution troubles for some of us, the site looks great. I am not sure if I enter cause I rarely enter challenges and stuff nowadays. But keep up the great worrk! :D

Originally posted by Pretty Young Thing
Aw lani, what happened to the blend challenge site at lucy's server? Oh well. I love this one, but I have to agree with Cindy a lil' bit. Some things are in wrong place with my resolution. It's probably like that for everyone who doesn't have 1024x768. Like me, I have 1280x1024, and at my other shit computer I have only 800x600.

Otherwise than the resolution troubles for some of us, the site looks great. I am not sure if I enter cause I rarely enter challenges and stuff nowadays. But keep up the great worrk! :D

haha i never had a blend challenge site at lucy's server! that's a portfolio silllly! but thank you! :)

hot4uMichael

lemme tell yah something I have very sensitive eyes and I need to be very close to the computer to see texts, I can't almost read the text Im just saying that I like her site though

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by pretty in angora
haha i never had a blend challenge site at lucy's server! that's a portfolio silllly! but thank you! :)

You didn't?! Ohh But I am sure I used to enter a challenge site of yours before. I forgot the name for it tho o_O hehe