Marc Terenzi covering Billie Jean!!!

Just_Peachy

I don't know who the heck Marc Terenzi is... but the beginning of the song sounded good!!! The chorus... NOT so much... :eek:hnoyoudidnt

Nice try though! :p

Michael is so untouchable. I don't think anyone can redo that song except himself and make it sound really good all the way through.

However, if you're really into other people re-doing Michael Jackson songs, check out this link with Fall Out Boy redo-ing "Beat It". I have to say... its pretty dang good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgmL2LeuhY4

:michaeljacksonicon:

4evermjj

Actually, I am not at all into people doing a cover of Michael's songs. I just wanted to share.
Marc Terenzi is a guy from the states who's been a member of a boyband called Natural and then married a german singer: Sarah Connor. She's a fan of Michael, been to concerts during the HIStory Tour and been waiting for him in front of his hotels as well. She was 15 back then, I think. But I'm not sure.
Maybe Marc is a fan of Michael's as well. Sounds like it, aye?
They got two kids, a boy and a girl and are doing a reality show right now.:unsure:All those celebrities doing that to push their career....Marc has never been too successful with his music. Sarah instead is quite huge in Germany.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
You guys please just use the regular youtube url when you're posting videos here. Like this
Code:
[ VIDEO ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgmL2LeuhY4[ /VIDEO ]
(EXCEPT WITHOUT ANY SPACES AT ALL)

4evermjj

whisper;205096 said:
You guys please just use the regular youtube url when you're posting videos here. Like this
Code:
[ VIDEO ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgmL2LeuhY4[ /VIDEO ]
(EXCEPT WITHOUT ANY SPACES AT ALL)

:unsure: forgive me whisper...I'm not good at this at all. I'm glad I managed to to post it like that. Dunno what you mean. Be patient with me.;)

Just_Peachy

I'm not sure what you mean Whisper. I posted the exact same thing you did without the [video] signs... Is that what I'm doing wrong?

Also, I didn't mean to inquire that you like people redo-ing MJ songs... I just thought the fall out boy version of beat it was pretty cool... Sorry If what I posted was misleading.

4evermjj

Just_Peachy;205101 said:
I'm not sure what you mean Whisper. I posted the exact same thing you did without the [video] signs... Is that what I'm doing wrong?

Also, I didn't mean to inquire that you like people redo-ing MJ songs... I just thought the fall out boy version of beat it was pretty cool... Sorry If what I posted was misleading.

Noooo, it's alright. I understood what you meant.:wink You just wanted to share as well. Despite the fact that I generally don't like redos :)lol is that right?), I think he did a good job. Of course it's not MJ, but still quite good.:)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I was just talking about the code. If you want to post videos, just put the regular youtube link inside the [video] tag. That's all I was saying. You don't have to use the full embed code.