Marilyn Manson reaches out to support Paris Jackson (2013 June 6)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
By Gina DiFalco, 6/6/2013

Reports surfaced after Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt that she was fighting with her family about wanting to attend a Marilyn Manson concert. Since Manson got word of this, he has offered the 15-year-old a spot on his guest list for his concerts any time she wants.

Early Wednesday morning, she was rushed to the hospital, but a fight reportedly took place on Tuesday night about the concert.

"I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want,” Manson tells Jackson through TMZ.

Manson isn’t the only one showing support for the daughter of the late King of Pop. Demi Lovato, who had gone through similar struggles, tweeted “Dear Paris Jackson, don't let bullies to let you down. We believe in you!! Stay strong, Please. You're beautiful and we love you. #Praying.”

The family has since released a statement saying Jackson is OK, and family members such as Katherine Jackson, her biological mother Debbie Rowe, brother Prince Michael Jackson and aunt LaToya Jackson have all been at the hospital supporting her.

"Paris is doing well, smiling again and can't wait to see her friends," an insider told People. “It's not yet been decided what to do when Paris is released.”

Source: http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2013/06/marilyn-manson-reaches-out-support-paris-jackson-after-hearing-family-fight-over-his

Dialdancer

I know some people think Manson's music and concerts are inappropriate for a 15 yr old girl, but isn't that what was said about? 

The Stones
Meatloaf
The Grateful Dead
Elvis (all that hip shaking)
Judas Priest
Sabbath

I like the way Marilyn handled the whole business, even if it was just another Tabloid creation.

Oldschooly

But didn't Marilyn also pretend to slash his wrists on stage as a reference to Paris too? I think there was actually a video of it. My respect has come and gone if that's the case.

Dialdancer

Don't know.  Only saw an televised interview.  Will have to check to see if this happened.  If so he not only mocked Paris, but his two daughters whom he spoke of, saying Paris reminding him of them.

Come and gone would be right.  I hope not.  Hope it is just something put out by one of his Fans or someone looking to ugly the situation around this girl.

Oldschooly

I hope it's not true, I saw it on a news site and there was a video posted which I presume would have been footage of it but I didn't watch it because I knew if the article was telling the truth I'd be too pissed off. But I'm sure it's on Youtube if it's real.