Memorial for Michael Jackson at Staples center

wacky_sis

Official info at http://www.staplescenter.com

"The Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service will take place on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at STAPLES Center in downtown Los Angeles, California and simulcast inside to Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE across the street. A limited number of free tickets to both venues will be made available for Michael Jackson's fans to attend.

Due to the expected overwhelming demand, the following procedures have been set to accommodate registration for the tickets. Please note that by registering for tickets to attend the Public Memorial Service, it does NOT guarantee the registrant tickets.

The opportunity to register for tickets begins at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Friday, July 3, 2009 and ends at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Saturday, July 4, 2009.

Please enter your information below for your chance to receive two tickets, that will be randomly distributed for either STAPLES Center or Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE to attend the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service. Only one entry per individual will be accepted. Registering to attend the Public Memorial Service is NOT a guarantee of tickets. Two tickets will be issued to each randomly selected attendee. Offer valid to residents of the United States only."

LittleSusie50

Does anyone know the exact address to Neverland Ranch? I have one written down, and I wanna make sure its accurate. I would like to send a card. I dunno who's reading these things at Neverland, but it would give me a small measure of closure.

Thanks,
Susie

Angel_Cake

Here you go:

Neverland Valley Ranch
Figuero Mountain Road
Santa Ynez Valley
Los Olivos
California 93441
USA

:)

That's a good idae actually, I might do the same.

Angel_Cake

According to MJworld.net you can only register for tickets if you live in the US!!!! Now I watched the press conference and they didn't say that. When you go to register, it does ask for a zip code, but just assumed it was because it's an American site. Actually I don't thik this can be true... :idontknow

Angel_Cake

Actually if I read it properly......

The Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service will take place on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at STAPLES Center in downtown Los Angeles, California and simulcast inside to Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE across the street. A limited number of free tickets to both venues will be made available for Michael Jackson's fans to attend.

Due to the expected overwhelming demand, the following procedures have been set to accommodate registration for the tickets. Please note that by registering for tickets to attend the Public Memorial Service, it does NOT guarantee the registrant tickets.

The opportunity to register for tickets begins at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Friday, July 3, 2009 and ends at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Saturday, July 4, 2009.

Please enter your information below for your chance to receive two tickets, that will be randomly distributed for either STAPLES Center or Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE to attend the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service. Only one entry per individual will be accepted. Registering to attend the Public Memorial Service is NOT a guarantee of tickets. Two tickets will be issued to each randomly selected attendee. Offer valid to residents of the United States only.

wacky_sis

Yes, according to the site it's only for residents of the US which is BULL!!!! Everybody should have a shot at going.

Angel_Cake

Does anyone know if there's going to be any public viewings in any other countries. I really wanna see this with other fans. I hope there's something in London, I'd go just to be with like minded people.

CJluvsMJ

Hey guys.
I just registered for the tickets.
I hope that I can get one!
Wish me luck!
:)

This is wierd, the first time I might get to see MJ is when he's...:1crying

wacky_sis

I went into the website again and they removed where it said US residents only.

I guess this means everybody get a shot

LittleSusie50

Thanks Angel_Cake for the address! I'm not sure what to write though...

I have been hearing that Michael's body (sniff) will NOT be part of the memorial in the Staples center. Thank u Jesus.

Susie:mellow:

jaajayi

pauline86;212142 said:
^so what's the point of going if he's not going to be there?

I agree...It may seem a bit morbid but I believe having his body there would give all of us a proper way of saying goodbye. A final sending off to his resting place. To see him resting peacefully and being able to finally be in the same room with him even though we are not sharing the same breath.

LittleSusie50

I guess to be around other fans and celebrate his life. To say goodbye with respect, reverance, and dignity. He deserves that and more. They have probably buried him already. I hope so...

jaajayi

LittleSusie50;212144 said:
I guess to be around other fans and celebrate his life. To say goodbye with respect, reverance, and dignity. He deserves that and more. They have probably buried him already. I hope so...
Yeah, they probably did and they did a good job from keeping out of the media (if that's the case). They need their time to mourn and say their final goodbyes. RIP MICHAEL! *pointing to the sky*