Michael admitted to hospital and released

Status
Not open for further replies.

sistahlamb

I heard it was reported on ABC.

He was admitted for flu like symptoms.

I just thought ya'll would like to know.

MJslave

I dunno if that's true, coz I never heard about it. But I hope it's not coz Michael has been sick a few times during the trial and it might make the court suspicious. Plus of course I don't want Michael to be sick.

A

Anonymous

SANTA MARIA, Calif. A spokeswoman for Michael Jackson denies a report that the pop star was hospitalized last night after leaving court in his child molestation trial.

There were reports that Jackson was briefly hospitalized for dehydration, but his spokeswoman Raymone Bain says they're "not true."

Bain says the rumor may have started when comedian-turned-nutritionist d**k Gregory suggested to Jackson that he get a shot of electrolytes because he appeared dehydrated. She doesn't know if Jackson actually had a shot.

The spokeswoman says she spoke with Jackson at his home last night and says he seemed fine. And she says he plans to be in court this morning when closing arguments resume.

Jackson has been subdued in court the past few days as the case moves toward jury deliberations.

Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=3426368

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
SANTA MARIA, Calif. A spokeswoman for Michael Jackson denies a report that the pop star was hospitalized last night after leaving court in his child molestation trial.

There were reports that Jackson was briefly hospitalized for dehydration, but his spokeswoman Raymone Bain says they're "not true."

Bain says the rumor may have started when comedian-turned-nutritionist d**k Gregory suggested to Jackson that he get a shot of electrolytes because he appeared dehydrated. She doesn't know if Jackson actually had a shot.

The spokeswoman says she spoke with Jackson at his home last night and says he seemed fine. And she says he plans to be in court this morning when closing arguments resume.

Jackson has been subdued in court the past few days as the case moves toward jury deliberations.

Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=3426368

Oh thank God...*sighs in relief*

Status
Not open for further replies.