Michael and His Children\'s Passenger Profiles

HeavenSent

I got this off KOP where Nessa (MJEOL's Nessa?) posted this. Originally from Aphrodite Jones' Conspiracy book.

click on the bar of the pic to enlarge.
MJ-s-menu-michael-jackson-10878538-768-570.jpg

Bless Mike and his KFC. :lol

But what really had me rolling was the Crown Royal :lol I always knew he was a CR Man!

On the children's profile, NO SUGAR in bold, aww cute.

Saphster

H literally loved KFC, corn and mash potatoes. Soul food. :lol

Be prepared to clean alot? I knew it! Michael was messy, messy, messy! How could he NOT eat chocolate though?! :eek:

HeavenSent

Saphster;237282 said:
How could he NOT eat chocolate though?! :eek:

I know! That's like....an essential!!! At least it is for me!
lol @ no strong scented foods. I hear ya, man. I can't stand food that smells so strong it sticks to my clothes!

Saphster

So if he had white wine on every flight... this means Michael had a nice little drink or was at least a teeeeeny bit tipsy after every flight? What a great way to relax on a flight. :lol We would have got along great! :drunk

HeavenSent

Saphster;237286 said:
So if he had white wine on every flight... this means Michael had a nice little drink or was at least a teeeeeny bit tipsy after every flight? What a great way to relax on a flight. :lol We would have got along great! :drunk

I remember that came out during the trial and everyone and their mama was so 'disturbed' that he drank it out of coke cans.

This was Michael being a DAD.

Yeah, we would have gotten along wonderfully, too; I personally go for Reisling all the way. And I completely understand him being a jittery traveler, I'm the same way to an extent, especially if it's on an extended flight. Last time i was on a plane, I purposely didn't get sleep the night before so I'd be KNOCKED OUT.

Saphster

HeavenSent;237289 said:
I remember that came out during the trial and everyone and their mama was so 'disturbed' that he drank it out of coke cans.

This was Michael being a DAD.

Yeah, we would have gotten along wonderfully, too; I personally go for Reisling all the way. And I completely understand him being a jittery traveler, I'm the same way to an extent, especially if it's on an extended flight. Last time i was on a plane, I purposely didn't get sleep the night before so I'd be KNOCKED OUT.

Silly people. :rolleyes: I was just about to say maybe he didn't want his kids knowing he was having a small drink? Big deal. It's not like he was drinking an entire bottle of hard liquor. The man just wanted to relax and live a little. I've been on a flight once to another country and it was fun to me....but the food was nasty. It must be great to be able to request whatever you want. Even if it's KFC all the time. :lol

oldschoolfan

If you read Aphrodite's book Michael did actually get tipsy a few times on planes.

This is all the crap the media was using to make him look like a bad parent, you know how they were trying to make him look as though he was way too strict on his kids and wouldn't let them eat this and this and this...

Cristine87

Damn, Michael, that's alot of KFC! :eek: For breakfast? Yet, he still remained so skinny! He couldn't be tipsy around me. I would've taken advantage of his ass.:lol

A

Anonymous

Michael is so naughty. Everyone knows you're suppose to keep your butt in that seat during take-off and landing :lol

SexyChica

I always heard MJ loved the hell outta some KFC, but KFC for breakfast...

Aaawww my boo was a messy flyer. Nothing wrong with having a nice drink on a flight.

HeavenSent

[quote name="Cristine87"]
Damn, Michael, that's alot of KFC! :eek: For breakfast? Yet, he still remained so skinny! He couldn't be tipsy around me. I would've taken advantage of his ass.:lol
[/quote]

ahahahahahahahaha!!!!

just not in front of the kids!