Michael and his female fans

Pirate.

LMAO @ The girl who copped a feel. I totally woulda done the same thing. Rather than regret NOT grabbing his butt later, ya know? XDDDD

Missy

One more:

mj002h.jpg

-RED-

Saphster;214826 said:
Why does the thought 'threesome' come to my mind when I see this pic? :blink:Am I a pervert or what?:lol:cryptic

...I was trying to ignore the same thought. ^^;;

Badine

The Cinderella girl from Michaels Bday party is a former MJEOL member. Her name was KarenMJJ. I use to talk to her on AIM and she was such a sweetheart. She records music of her own and I think she got to meet Michael a few times :)

Saphster

Badine;215217 said:
The Cinderella girl from Michaels Bday party is a former MJEOL member. Her name was KarenMJJ. I use to talk to her on AIM and she was such a sweetheart. She records music of her own and I think she got to meet Michael a few times :)

WOW, really?????? I remember that username too!

Have you heard from her??? How is she coping with his passing? :(

sweet princess

Saphster;215254 said:
WOW, really?????? I remember that username too!

Have you heard from her??? How is she coping with his passing? :(

I can answer for you, I talked to mjjangel2002 a couple of days after Michael's passing, she said that Karenmjj is still hurting after hearing of Michael's sudden death. mjjangel2002 also said that Karenmjj will be alright.

Btw, mjjangel2002 was a member here.

JANIE

I remember her being an MJEOL member cos I spoke to her once. I had her name in my head as being Dana though. She was lovely. I remember she said that Michael really surprised her when she did the whole thing with the shoe and she wished she hadn't worn flip-flops that day (or something) LOL

I never really understood what was going on cos her other foot is bare, also. Perhaps he put her flip-flops back on both feet.

Knowing my luck, if it had happened to me and I wouldn't have painted my toe-nails LOL

They are lovely pictures; Michaels hugs do look really special. Very genuinely given. Bless him.

sweet princess

JANIE;216653 said:
I remember her being an MJEOL member cos I spoke to her once. I had her name in my head as being Dana though. She was lovely. I remember she said that Michael really surprised her when she did the whole thing with the shoe and she wished she hadn't worn flip-flops that day (or something) LOL

I never really understood what was going on cos her other foot is bare, also. Perhaps he put her flip-flops back on both feet.

Knowing my luck, if it had happened to me and I wouldn't have painted my toe-nails LOL

I wouldn't have let another guy touch my feet, if that happened to me. She told Michael that she lost her shoe, he asked her if she would like him to go & get the shoe, she said Yes. He went & got it, being a gentlemen he put on for her.:wub:

I talked to her a couple of times, she's a charm.:D

JANIE

Very sweet of him - still doesn't explain why she was bare on the other foot as well. She did tell me the details of it; but it was so long ago I can't remember.

Bless Michael though; very chivalrous of him. Although when I see the picture of him doing his Prince Charming bit I just have this image in my head of him standing up afterwards, winking at her, and saying , "I always wanted to do that."

LOL.

sweet princess

JANIE;216721 said:
Very sweet of him - still doesn't explain why she was bare on the other foot as well. She did tell me the details of it; but it was so long ago I can't remember.

Bless Michael though; very chivalrous of him. Although when I see the picture of him doing his Prince Charming bit I just have this image in my head of him standing up afterwards, winking at her, and saying , "I always wanted to do that."

LOL.

yeah too darn cute..:D