Michael dating Pamela Anderson?! (Warning: Sounds like tabloid trash)

Has anyone else heard this rumor yet? I heard it for the first time yesterday when a friend mentioned it to me. I was like "What the hell?" :cryptic:lol Now I know we don't usually do this here on MJEOL, but since there is now a "Rumor Alert" prefix for posts and since you are all likely to bump into it at one point or another, I thought I'd make you aware of it, lol. IFFF true (which I highly doubt, simply because the articles all read like tabloid trash and the "sources" seem shaky at best), then this could easily go down as the "WTF??" story of the year, LOL. I won't clutter the forum with the full actual article, but here's a link if you're curious:

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/44568/michael-jackson--pamela-anderson-dating

:popcorn

Just_Peachy

My mouth just hit the floor.

This had better not be real! I can't stand Pam! Oh god... I think I'm going to faint. :faint

She so... so... so... *looks around for the right word*. Artificial.

I realize this is tabloid material, but what if it is true? Hey, at least if Pam can get with him, any of us stand a chance! Sure, I don't have floating devices for boobs, but I can change... if that's what he's into now... LOL.

Might I add, though, that if it were true, other magazines and television shows and news broadcasts would have picked up the story pronto. Maybe everyone knows its just lies... otherwise, the news would spread like Jam on toast, and the whole world would be in shock.

Shannon

LOL, I can say I'm nearly a hundred percent sure that this is not true. This came from The Mirror, if I'm not mistaken, and we all know how credible they are, lol. A funny rumour for once though. :lol

mysteriousone

Just_Peachy;206563 said:
She so... so... so... *looks around for the right word*. Artificial.

I realize this is tabloid material, but what if it is true? Hey, at least if Pam can get with him, any of us stand a chance! Sure, I don't have floating devices for boobs, but I can change... if that's what he's into now... LOL.
:uh_uh: I don't know about you others, but I AM NOT artificial, nor am I willing to undergo a breast enlargement, not even for Michael Jackson! :uh_uh:

I don't believe he's dating Pammy anyway! :uh_uh:

Mysti!

danaluvsmj

I actually heard that Pamela Anderson was dating some kind of royal from Abu Dhabi, so I highly doubt this is true.

Just_Peachy

This ain't real. Can't be....is it? Don't do it Mike!!! Don't feed her!!! Don't....feed her...

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I also recall that Pam has some sort of Hepatitis, doesn't she? Eww... gross! Don't do it Mike!

Also, I never meant for my first post to sound as if anyone was "artificial." I just meant Pam was. I realize now that I worded that all wrong... all I was trying to say was, if Mike is interested in Pam... of all people... then we should all have a fair chance. :) She's not that great... :glare: haha.

RYTHM CHILD

:cool: My thought on this whole situation is this: If what was stated is true and their conversation was exactly about what they said it was about, who says it was a date? It could have been a meeting. Maybe Mike is wanting Pam to be in one of his next short films and he wanted to meet her to see if she was right for the part. That type of "meeting" goes on in Hollywood all the time. That is the way they do things. Why do people always want to read someting into innocent business meetings and turn them into romantic trysts? :eek:hnoyoudidnt We don't even have any physical evidence, this "meeting" even actually took place. We all assume it's a rumor but if it is the truth, there has to be more to it than meets the eye. :idontknow

Ticie

Shannon

The new rumour is that a supposed sex video with Michael and Pamela has been leaked. Anyone seen it? :rollin

miss

Shannon;206589 said:
The new rumour is that a supposed sex video with Michael and Pamela has been leaked. Anyone seen it? :rollin

Yuck Veronica!! don't even say that if you're only kidding!! :8-26-03yuk:
She probably have gonoria or something.. lol

Shannon

miss;206590 said:
Yuck Veronica!! don't even say that if you're only kidding!! :8-26-03yuk:

Ohh, it's already out there according to a friend. :lol

R e a f u

Those two are more different that night and day, if anything I could see him MAYBE wanting her to appear in a music video but that's about it. She'd share the poor guy!

Just_Peachy

She has some form of Hepatitis. That's truth! You can read up on it, in just about any Pamela Anderson documentary... She even came out with it herself. Apparently, (If I remember correctly), she got it from Tommy Lee.