Michael Did not bleach hiself!

CJJluvsMJJ

My friend told me that Michael did not bleach himself. He had a diease called Vitilago. The truth is that Michael never heard of skin bleaching! It started in about 1981. White blotch appeared on his face. That's the word!

FriendinMoscow

Yeah, I used to get massages from this guy here in Hollywood who worked for (massaged) Elton John and met Michael through him and worked for (massaged) Dr. Klein, Michael's dermatologist. Dr. Klein told the massage guy that Michael has vitiligo and talked about the treatment he's undergone to even out his skin tone because he has the disease vitligowhich causes a loss of pigmentation in the skin. That's why Michael's skin is SO white now. I mean, he doen't look caucasian. And vitiligo is why he carries an umbrella everywhere and has to stay out of the sun. It makes me so angry when people say Michael bleaches his skin! So,thanks for the thread.

mjsexybuddy

yeah I know of a lady with that problem parts of her skin are like paper white and ppl said the same things about her its just the world i suppose filled with hateful people no matter how high u get someone always finds something to try and bring ya down how you defat them is staying grounded and not letting their words hurt you soon they're only hurting themselves

FriendinMoscow

mjsexybuddy;183830 said:
yeah I know of a lady with that problem parts of her skin are like paper white and ppl said the same things about her its just the world i suppose filled with hateful people no matter how high u get someone always finds something to try and bring ya down how you defat them is staying grounded and not letting their words hurt you soon they're only hurting themselves

well-said and inspiring. Thanks!

SpecialJanet25

You have a lot of ignorance from people who simply do not understand the condition that Michael is suffering with, especially black people who think he doesn't want to be black anyone, which absolutely absurb. If there was an alleged skin bleaching cream, how could is not well know all over the world?