Michael drinking/drunk.

armcjackson

I stumbled over these photos the other night when I was on Tumblr... Whatdya yall think?

74492_103645396375736_100001908275645_24017_6484727_n.jpg

tumblr_lc5tofIKCD1qcqinwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lc5v47HJdC1qae5f4o1_500.jpg

MJsOnlyGirl

Haha and he says he doesn't drink, looks drunk on the lastone too the first one is my favorite lol
Im suprised thats for sure Where did you get these pictures btw?
thanks for posting :D I enjoyed seeing these lol

armcjackson

MJsOnlyGirl said:
Haha and he says he doesn't drink, looks drunk on the lastone too the first one is my favorite lol
Im suprised thats for sure Where did you get these pictures btw?
thanks for posting :D I enjoyed seeing these lol

Haaha. I'm pretty sure all men drink. The last one's my fave too.
I found them on Tumblr, but there's some on Facebook and mjphotocollectors.com :yaychibi

MJsOnlyGirl

But He didn`t seem like a `hard stuff drinker`he seemed more of a wine drinker or champange& chardonnay(however you spell it) Lol :eek: :D

Pirate.

I was just about to post the first one. What the effing eff, Mike. XD I guess he was a party boy in his 20s. I would do ANYTHING to know the stories behind all of these!

armcjackson

Pirate. said:
I was just about to post the first one. What the effing eff, Mike. XD I guess he was a party boy in his 20s. I would do ANYTHING to know the stories behind all of these!

Haaha, so would I! :licklips

sushigirl28

MJsOnlyGirl said:
But He didn`t seem like a `hard stuff drinker`he seemed more of a wine drinker or champange& chardonnay(however you spell it) Lol :eek: :D

Actually this is exactly what I know Michael to drink, not hard stuff.. (I mean, he even said again, I think in the Schmuley tapes where he didn't hang in the Hollywood scene because everyone wanted to smoke weed and drink hard liquor and do things he just wasn't into). So this was prolly just a fun party night. Party pics are hilarious! :tvhappy :hilarious

K♥MJ

all Men and women drink here and there or try it at one point in their lives... I've heard Michael say he drank wine coolers later in life, Around Dangerous era! but he never drank often... only on special days, occasional like someone's (A friends Birthday or wedding, etc) or when someone would offer to him... other then that, no, he wasn't a big drinker!

MJsBadGirl

I love the first one.Its so funny. I had a feeling that Michael always drank Alcohol. I wonder where the first one was taken.Those girls were so lucky

MJfan01'

MJsBadGirl said:
I love the first one.Its so funny. I had a feeling that Michael always drank Alcohol. I wonder where the first one was taken.Those girls were so lucky
it's off the set of captain EO

rosanna

I don't think Michael drank to get drunk, you know... It's one thing to enjoy a little alcohol to loosen up and another to get completely shitfaced, which is what most men seem to do. I really don't think Michael would have been able to keep up the appearance of some absolutist saint if he had actually drank much. Just sayin'... :idontknow

mjsexybuddy3

Oh well, I guess it's normal. I've seen pics of his impersonator Lane L. from Vegas carrying beer bottles in pics etc, but this is a first. LOL!