Michael Jackson Birthday Project!

His-Confessions

Michael Jackson’s Birthday Project.
We all know that Jackson is celebrating his 48th Birthday on August 29.
By that time, there’ll be a HUGE Michael Jackson Musical in London called Thriller — The MJ Musical, there’ll be thousands of attenders from all over the world that will attend the MJ Musical. I will be there of course with some fans and I will be staying over MJ’s birthday. Here’s the plan, we all want to celebrate MJ’s birthday somehow and here is my idea project.

Let’s have a meet up at Eros Statue in Picadilly Circus, (for the ones that are still in London and are up for a birthday gift making), times will be announced later on, when we’ve have enough people that will participate in this project.

Ideas and suggestions are ok to post (we all have to agree on the same idea and work on it).
My idea is to make a HUGE banner for Michael where we write our names on and something special on it (Layout ideas will be posted this week), for the ones that can’t attend to the musical or the day before MJ’s birthday, you can send a small letter or note to Michael via me, (I will bring the letters with me to London and we will place them on each side of the banner.)

The address you’re gonna send the letters too will be sent via Private Message, just write in the title “MJ Birthday Project”. Don’t worry all letters or notes will be placed on the banner and I will try to send the gift to Michael (if doesn’t show up).

If Michael doesn’t come we will send the gift to Michael, but we will need donations then, cause it costs a lot of money to send a gift overseas, and don’t worry WE WILL SEND THE GIFT to Michael including the letters and notes.

The Banner:
The banner will contain a message to Michael made the fans, it will be in the middle of the banner, we will place all the letters that I receive on each side of the banner hanging on strings, our names will be on the banner, The design will be made out of the selected layout that I will make later this week.

The Letters:
The letters can contain all from poems, greeting cards, personal notes, stories and much, much more, it doesn’t matter how long the letter can be, as long as it doesn’t weight over some pounds (LOL), the letters will be sent to my address (which will be given to you via private message), I will bring all the letters that I receive with me to London and they will be decorated on the banner.

Time and Place:
The MJ Musical is on August 27 so let’s say we all meet up on Monday August 28 on Eros Statue in Picadilly Circus. Times will be announced later in this discussion.

--------------------

Materials will be bought by us, we all have to agree on what we’re gonna buy and bring the stuffs with us to the meet up. I hope people are interested in this project, EVERYONE IS INVITED TO JOIN US! Let’s all show Michael our appreciation and LOVE.

How would you send the gifts to Michael if he doesn't show? Through Raymone? (Stupid question, I know, but I'm just curious.. :lol )

I'll definitely try to send something..;) :)

Michael's_Lolly

w00p! YES! Is there a bday party though? I hope so...We have a gift of our own to give him, but we'll be there from the 25/26 till the 30, so we'll be there and contribute. :) :D And the meetup on the 26 same place at 2, not the same thing right? Mow, yay! two fan meetups...:lol can't wait!
:cloud9
~FI~ML~