Michael Jackson support writsbands

I thought I would bring this to your attention because I think that this is a great device to broadcast your love and support for, Michael

This fan community has been attempting to establish a supportive accessory which is both contemparary and effective. As we all know, several companies representing charities and orginisations around the world have been using silicone bracelets to carry out powerful messages. Through much discussion members at MJJForum have been able to put together a powerful message which will be embossed onto a bracelet where it will represent and demonstrate our solidarity towards Michael's innocence.

Details:

Type - 100% silicone (like the popular “Livestrong” bracelets)
Colour - White
Message - “Truth.Justice.Michael” de-embossed into a white band

Ordering:

Click here to order
Price - $3 USA $4 OVERSEAS (shipping is included)

Additional Information:

Originally posted by GiveintomeMJ@MJJforum
If you need to send your payment via mail email MJJF_Events@yahoo.com
If you want to make any other arrangements please email MJJF_Events@yahoo.com

Updated

I've been able to obtain a sample image of the writbands which those who have ordered will recieve

Mathilde

cool, I used to have a "Bad" Michael Jackson armband, and I wore it pretty often, but I haven't been able to find it the last couple of months...

Has anyone from UK got theirs yet? I ordered mine about 5 days ago.. am wondering when they'll be sent out

I've not recieved mine's yet. I think what their doing is, they'll dispatch the orders which they've recieved and ship them all out in one go. I've heard that they will be shipped out before easter.. so I'm presumming that they will reach us by the following mid-week :)

why dont u just make them yourself? lol... it's easier

Well I think the invention of these symbolic wristbands are devices to demonstrate our support towards, Michael's innocence and by attempting to get the fans to wear the same accessory, it will demonstrate and reinforce our solidarity.

privacy

I've not recieved mine's yet. I think what their doing is, they'll dispatch the orders which they've recieved and ship them all out in one go. I've heard that they will be shipped out before easter.. so I'm presumming that they will reach us by the following mid-week :)

Cheers! :D

why dont u just make them yourself? lol... it's easier

You have a spare lump of silicone around do you?