Michael Jackson to Attend Xmas Celebration in Tokyo Dec 19 2006

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

November 21, 2006

MICHAEL JACKSON TO ATTEND CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION IN TOKYO, JAPAN BEING GIVEN IN HIS HONOR TO COMMEMORATE THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE RELEASE OF “THRILLER” December 19, 2006

Washington, D.C. ….On Tuesday, December 19, 2006, Michael Jackson will be attending a Christmas celebration being held in his honor, hosted by Mr. Broderick Morris, CEO, Positive Productions Yokohama, and Mr. Daisuke Kodo, CEO, God Gate Investment. The celebration is being given to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the release of “Thriller.”

Messrs. Morris and Kodo hosted Mr. Jackson during his May, 2006, visit to Tokyo.

The Christmas celebration will be held at Tokyo Studio Coast.

Says Mr. Morris, “Mr. Kodo and I are delighted to be hosting Mr. Jackson in Tokyo again, for what will be a wonderful, inspirational, fun-filled celebration.

He has many fans and friends here in Tokyo, and his record sales in Tokyo exceed that of any other artist. We also congratulate him on the 25th Anniversary of “Thriller,” and worldwide record sales of 104,000,000 units.

When Guinness recently presented him with the award certifying this record-breaking achievement, we were all so very happy for him. We look forward to welcoming Mr. Jackson in December.”

Says Michael Jackson, “ I look forward to visiting Japan again, and greeting my fans and friends. I would like to thank Messrs. Morris and Kodo for inviting me back, and for hosting the event.”

###

Source: Raymone Bain / mjjf