Michael new message from mjjsorce

mjjangel2002

A Note From Michael:

August 15, 2004

It was wonderful to be received with so much love today by the First AME Church of Los Angeles. I thank my brother Randy and Pastor Cecil Murray for inviting me.

God has always been in my heart and a part of my life and my family's lives. It is through Him that we draw our strength. As a child, my mother thaught me the value of prayer and today, it is still a part of my daily life.

I want to sincerely thank the entire congregation for their warmth and for their prayers.

Michael Jackson

A

Anonymous

That message made me cry.

:')

We're ALL praying for ya, Michael.

Lorraine

undefinedundefined
undefined

WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU YOU TODAY MICHAEL :praying: THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS. KEEP STRONG, I LOVE YOU

CarolNL

mjjangel2002 said:
A Note From Michael:

August 15, 2004

It was wonderful to be received with so much love today by the First AME Church of Los Angeles. I thank my brother Randy and Pastor Cecil Murray for inviting me.

God has always been in my heart and a part of my life and my family's lives. It is through Him that we draw our strength. As a child, my mother thaught me the value of prayer and today, it is still a part of my daily life.

I want to sincerely thank the entire congregation for their warmth and for their prayers.

Michael Jackson

...........Aooooooowwwwwwww my sweet pure angel.... :heart2: :rainbow: :inlove2:
*Speechless and cuddling Michael*

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
A Note From Michael:

August 15, 2004

Michael Jackson

:nav Source: http://www.mjjsource.com/index.php

luisamj

Oh...so sweet. I will pray for you Michael. I will do it all my life. You are my angel. I love you very much. God bles you.

minnie michael

thanks dear Michael, thanks for your sweetie..i know God is so important to you, i know GOD pray for you forever Michael. becaue He know you are angel.. Michael.. i am here with you in spirit, right now, i know you are doing the most important job, you are trying your best to clear your name, you are fighting for your freedom.. Michael.. in the toughest time, you are not alone.. i see your pure white suit.. i see you are an ture angel.. Michael i love you and admire you and respect you so so much...

Michael... stay strong, stay being yourself..you are the most sweetest, and nicest man in the world.....

Michael.. i am praying for youuuuu right now.... please GOD listen to my heart.. please help our Michael.. he need US, he need our prayers.. please all of kind person in the world.... help him... and pray for him.. :console :console :console :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: