Michael On Animal Crossing

CJluvsMJ

I just wanted to show you guys these pics I took on this game that my brother bought me, called Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii.
He thought the game was boring, but it is actually entertaining, since there is something new to learn everyday.
Since I'm able to use my Miis on the game, I was able to give Michael a new, animated, and secret life in the countryside, away from all the cameras.
Well, at least from most of them. :lol

Here's him at a coffee shop, enjoying a performance.
ruu0008.jpg

Here's he's sleeping in his room. (that's me standing next to him)
ruu0007.jpg

He's quite the gardener as well.
ruu0017f.jpg

This pic is funny: he got stuck in a hole in the ground. :lol
ruu0023.jpg

It's a little to much in the countryside for him, though.
ruu0032.jpg

We sneak into each other's houses.
ruu0049o.jpg

He prefers the bus instead of a limo. :lol
ruu0055y.jpg

He is mostly a fashion designer! He made the hottest outfits that everyone in the neighborhood is wearing. Here's a pic of him at the tailor's shop, standing by one of his creations: his Billie Jean Jacket. He's also wearing his penny loafers. :lol
ruu0057p.jpg

ruu0087.jpg

By the way, Mikey has a little celeb friend he invited to stay with him in the countryside: Beyonce! :p She's quite a fishergirl in this game.

What do you guys think?
I have more pics, and I'll post them in a minute.

HeavenSent

:lol

Aw, this pic made me laugh! I'mma have to speak to the folks at Animal Crossing! Any pic with Mike and a bed has gotta show more emotion!:lol :p
ruu0007.jpg

All of these pics are adorably cute. Thanks for sharing, CJ!

Saphster

LOL! Secret life in the country side. I played Animal Crossing before and I really liked it. I'm gong to have to get City Folk cause I heard it's pretty fun!

CJluvsMJ

Thanks guys!
LOL @ HeavenSent!
Well, you should see him in his downstairs room, because he rolls around all the time in his bed. :lol
ruu0058e.jpg

This is the second floor in his house, which happened to turn into a children's room after using all the furniture he won in a dance contest...:rolleyes:
ruu0081z.jpg

He's still a millionare too. He has a gigantic house that just won't stop growing.
ruu0071l.jpg

He also has a Brooke-like-without-betrayal friend on the game as well, named Pekoe, who seems to have a crush on him. :lol
Here they are, by the river, then the ocean, fishing together and catching bugs. :p
ruu0066zw.jpg

ruu0065.jpg

He also made some more clothes, including the shirt he wore during the Oprah Interview, The shirt he wore to the Grammys when he won 8 of them, and one of his Bad Tour outfits, which has the city rocking an MJ Tribute.
ruu0075.jpg

ruu0086.jpg

ruu0080.jpg

ruu0093.jpg
<--The dog, named Bones, is wearing one of the Bad Tour shirts.

I also have another character on here, named Anthony, who is the narrator of this new MJ fanfic that I'm writing as we speak.
ruu0068.jpg

Hey, does anyone want to read a sample of a fanfic I wrote for school? I can PM it to you if you want. It's funny because this story had got me an award in my literature class. :lol

CJluvsMJ

Saphster;221248 said:
LOL! Secret life in the country side. I played Animal Crossing before and I really liked it. I'm gong to have to get City Folk cause I heard it's pretty fun!

It is!
I love it a lot, and I played it everyday for about 21 hours. :lol
Michael is an amazing fisher, and businessman. He raked in over 35,000 Bells (dollars) in one sitting from selling tuna! :icrackingup
I'm gonna take more pics of his house, because it's like he has another Neverland in Animal Crossing.
Shoot, he at least has the zoo, because he has over ten pets in his house, and the collection keeps growing. :8-26-03fruits_apple
He's about to get a bird next. :lol
I like it because you don't know what to expect each day, since the Moonwalker met a Moonman a while back.
ruu0015.jpg

And they graphics are beautiful, since they had this Northern Lights thing that was so pretty, I took a pic.
ruu0020r.jpg

This is my room in the game, which has about every instrument I could find on the game, being a musician and whatnot.
ruu0073n.jpg

But this made me laugh when I read this comment on the game:
ruu0047f.jpg

I have a dirty mind. :rollin

CJluvsMJ

R e a f u;221254 said:
Oh man those little outfits...you'll make me go and buy a wii I swear :D. I'd love to read that story of yours.

Buy it, it's worth it. :8-26-03respect:
Plus, you can invite friends to the city, so I can give you my friend code so little Michael can pay you a visit. :)
This story I wrote is a little section out of my fanfic, which is still a bit of a rough draft, but I really like it.
It's is an autobio, much like the Moonwalk book, written by one of MJ's secret, but fictional child, named Anthony, who is 30 (written in 2013), telling of his life living with MJ.
My friends think it's a nice story. :)

R e a f u

CJluvsMJ;221263 said:
Buy it, it's worth it. :8-26-03respect:
Plus, you can invite friends to the city, so I can give you my friend code so little Michael can pay you a visit. :)
This story I wrote is a little section out of my fanfic, which is still a bit of a rough draft, but I really like it.
It's is an autobio, much like the Moonwalk book, written by one of MJ's secret, but fictional child, named Anthony, who is 30 (written in 2013), telling of his life living with MJ.
My friends think it's a nice story. :)

Very tempting...maybe I should ask for one for christmas :lol! And as for your story, it sounds really interesting, why don't you post it here?

CJluvsMJ

R e a f u;221261 said:
"Hey Michael, is that a red snapper in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?"

That's what I said! :icrackingup
But she happened to just be talking about a fish, called a red snapper, that he had in one of his pockets (or invisible backpack), that she wanted to buy from him.
Whew! :8-26-03baby:

R e a f u

CJluvsMJ;221265 said:
That's what I said! :icrackingup
But she happened to just be talking about a fish, called a red snapper, that he had in one of his pockets (or invisible backpack), that she wanted to buy from him.
Whew! :8-26-03baby:

Gotta love those sexual innuendos :lol!

CJluvsMJ

R e a f u;221264 said:
Very tempting...maybe I should ask for one for christmas :lol! And as for your story, it sounds really interesting, why don't you post it here?

I want to, but I'm a little embarrassed about it. :lol
I'm writing the stories in little anecdotes (sp?), and I'm gonna put them all together to make a BIG autobio.
This story kinda creeps me out sometimes because I started writing it about 2 years ago, inspired from reading some fanfics on here, but when I look back at it, and watching the news now, Anthony kinda reminds me of Omer Bhatti, and my Mii looks like him too...:blink:
Oh well, I still like it, and I will post it soon.
:wink

CJluvsMJ

R e a f u;221266 said:
Gotta love those sexual innuendos :lol!

Amen! :lol
I also recommend Wii Sports Resort and Mario Kart Wii.
Because they are both good, and you can use your Miis in both games.
Michael is such a reckless driver, like in real life :lol, and is a hell of a swordfighter and ping pong champion.
:8-26-03respect:

R e a f u

CJluvsMJ;221268 said:
I want to, but I'm a little embarrassed about it. :lol
I'm writing the stories in little anecdotes (sp?), and I'm gonna put them all together to make a BIG autobio.
This story kinda creeps me out sometimes because I started writing it about 2 years ago, inspired from reading some fanfics on here, but when I look back at it, and watching the news now, Anthony kinda reminds me of Omer Bhatti, and my Mii looks like him too...:blink:
Oh well, I still like it, and I will post it soon.
:wink

Don't be embarrassed! Everyone here as you know is really friendly and supportive. I don't really consider myself to be a writer, but tried coming up with a story on a whim and have had pretty good results and responses. Try it, you might surprise yourself :D!

R e a f u

CJluvsMJ;221270 said:
Amen! :lol
I also recommend Wii Sports Resort and Mario Kart Wii.
Because they are both good, and you can use your Miis in both games.
Michael is such a reckless driver, like in real life :lol, and is a hell of a swordfighter and ping pong champion.
:8-26-03respect:

:lol but...does your Michael have bad handwriting like the real one did? I swear, that man should have been a doctor...they're notorious for band penmanship :bleh.

CJluvsMJ

R e a f u;221274 said:
:lol but...does your Michael have bad handwriting like the real one did? I swear, that man should have been a doctor...they're notorious for band penmanship :bleh.

I know, because my doc writes so bad, he looks like he's writing in Arabic (no offense). :icrackingup
But his handwriting isn't that bad, since he has a keyboard. :lol
It's wierd, because MJ and I write the same way, meaning mixing cursive and regular print.
Ever since my 7th grade teacher insulted me, saying my cursive looked like chicken scratch, I never wrote in cursive since, but started using it for certain letters because I loved how they looked. :lol
I've been writing chapter books ever since I was 8, and the first time I shared it with someone, they called me a mental patient, which makes me hesitant to share anything because I'm so sensitive. But after recieving that award, I just can't wait to share it.
This boy is almost the total opposite of Michael, and it is so funny how they just bump heads with each other. I mean, he has done things that, from my perspective, Michael would never think of doing, and it drives him crazy! :lol
Compared to the other five (his twin sis Amethyst, younger sis Elizabeth, Prince, Paris, and Blanket), he is missing some screws and needs a tune up, but when people get to know him, he is really a sweet person and an exact mirror of his father who just puts up a wall to protect himself and his family. In this story, he spills everything and is laying down the law in this (fictional :lol) tell-all.
It's so fun to write, I dream about it at night. :cloud9

R e a f u

CJluvsMJ;221279 said:
This boy is almost the total opposite of Michael, and it is so funny how they just bump heads with each other. I mean, he has done things that, from my perspective, Michael would never think of doing, and it drives him crazy! :lol
Compared to the other five (his twin sis Amethyst, younger sis Elizabeth, Prince, Paris, and Blanket), he is missing some screws and needs a tune up, but when people get to know him, he is really a sweet person and an exact mirror of his father who just puts up a wall to protect himself and his family. In this story, he spills everything and is laying down the law in this (fictional :lol) tell-all.
It's so fun to write, I dream about it at night. :cloud9

Share :D!