Michael On Animal Crossing

CJluvsMJ

R e a f u;221281 said:

I'm ready to, but I'm just so shy and some scenes in this book is kinda...suggestive...:cryptic...so it's hard to write about something you don't really know about, meaning those suggestive themes.
I may need some help tailoring this book. :lol

P.S.: I'm gonna have to send you this sample of my book in multiple parts, since it's so big.

R e a f u

CJluvsMJ;221285 said:
I'm ready to, but I'm just so shy and some scenes in this book is kinda...suggestive...:cryptic...so it's hard to write about something you don't really know about, meaning those suggestive themes.
I may need some help tailoring this book. :lol

P.S.: I'm gonna have to send you this sample of my book in multiple parts, since it's so big.

You can't be more shy than me! I spent half an hour staring at my laptop screen staring at it(and blushing hard) before I wrote the very first lovescene of my fic. And then to actually post it on the forum, I had the shakes really badly :lol! You can do it! *goes off to check her pm's*.

CJluvsMJ

R e a f u;221287 said:
You can't be more shy than me! I spent half an hour staring at my laptop screen staring at it(and blushing hard) before I wrote the very first lovescene of my fic. And then to actually post it on the forum, I had the shakes really badly :lol! You can do it! *goes off to check her pm's*.

I try, but honestly, I don't know anything about love scenes, or even sex itself, which is embarrassing to admit.:mellow:
I know it scientifically, but emotionally, no.
And a dictionary isn't gonna help me! :lol
I'm gonna need some MJeol help, since I'm so naive. :8-26-03fruits_apple

R e a f u

CJluvsMJ;221288 said:
I try, but honestly, I don't know anything about love scenes, or even sex itself, which is embarrassing to admit.:mellow:
I know it scientifically, but emotionally, no.
And a dictionary isn't gonna help me! :lol
I'm gonna need some MJeol help, since I'm so naive. :8-26-03fruits_apple
Funny you should say that...

Same with me *shhh*:cryptic!

CJluvsMJ

Wow...:lol
I was basically handcuffed to a church, and share the same name of a church nearby my house, so sex is the last thing talked about in my house. :lol
I'll try though.;)

But Anthony is a bit of a lunatic, and also calls himself the real "***** *****", which drives Michael mad. :lol
I'll give you a list of things this boy has done, that drove MJ, and really any parent, insane: set Neverland on fire, slept with a school teacher, kissed LMP, fought Debbie, dressed up as MJ and flipped off the press, shaved his head bald (like Britney), posed nude in magazines (since he and MJ looked like twins, it was basically like MJ took the pics himself, which embarrassed him), went to Iraq and nearly died...and numerous things.
But this boy has been through some very bad experiences, most of which endangered his life, which I will keep secret until I finish writing :p, which brought him even closer to his father. They have a bond that no one can ever break.
Michael thinks of him as more of a little brother than a son.
:wub:

EDIT: man, I'm gonna have to go to bed for tonight. It's 4 in the morning and my mom is gonna kill me! :lol
I'll take some more pics of MJ in his bachelor pad and with his little girlfriend soon.
:D

R e a f u

CJluvsMJ;221291 said:
Wow...:lol
I was basically handcuffed to a church, and share the same name of a church nearby my house, so sex is the last thing talked about in my house. :lol
I'll try though.;)

But Anthony is a bit of a lunatic, and also calls himself the real "***** *****", which drives Michael mad. :lol
I'll give you a list of things this boy has done, that drove MJ, and really any parent, insane: set Neverland on fire, slept with a school teacher, kissed LMP, fought Debbie, dressed up as MJ and flipped off the press, shaved his head bald (like Britney), posed nude in magazines (since he and MJ looked like twins, it was basically like MJ took the pics himself, which embarrassed him), went to Iraq and nearly died...and numerous things.
But this boy has been through some very bad experiences, most of which endangered his life, which I will keep secret until I finish writing :p, which brought him even closer to his father. They have a bond that no one can ever break.
Michael thinks of him as more of a little brother than a son.
:wub:

EDIT: man, I'm gonna have to go to bed for tonight. It's 4 in the morning and my mom is gonna kill me! :lol
I'll take some more pics of MJ in his bachelor pad and with his little girlfriend soon.
:D

Wow, we are too similar, just add in a liberal dose of shyness and you get me :p. Sounds like Tony is quite the character, wow posing nude huh, that almost reminds me of an idea I've had in my head for my fic :lol! Can't wait to read the rest of yours :8-26-03respect:.

CJluvsMJ

R e a f u;221293 said:
Wow, we are too similar, just add in a liberal dose of shyness and you get me :p. Sounds like Tony is quite the character, wow posing nude huh, that almost reminds me of an idea I've had in my head for my fic :lol! Can't wait to read the rest of yours :8-26-03respect:.

If you look for shyness in the dictionary, my pic is right there, right beside Michael's. :lol
But yeah, he posed nude over 10 times, and man, was Michael pissed! :lol
All he'd be wearing is glittery socks, penny loafers, a glove, holding a fedora over his "gifts", and nothing else. :icrackingup
He is a pure rebel. :8-26-03respect:
I'm trying my hardest to get it done. :pullhair:lol

CJluvsMJ

Sorry I haven't been here in a while.
I was caught up with many things, coz my grandma died, my niece is sick and struggling to breathe, and I can't stop watching TII. :cryptic

ruu0134.jpg

ruu0121.jpg

I have to take more pics, since he increased his pet count to 13. :lol
Btw, does anyone have this game & a friend code?
Mikey needs some friends! :lol

Saphster

Well, I'm glad you're doing okay. I wondered what happened. I love all the pictures you post from the game. :D Some pretty funny stuff! :lol

Dance contest...LOL Michael...and watch out for that red snapper!

CJluvsMJ

He kinda won by default. :lol
The guy he challenged gave in and asked him to just get some candy, which was a lot harder to do! :rollin
It's wierd how they can see through his pants though. :blink:
I think he's having another zipper problem again. :icrackingup

Saphster

CJluvsMJ;227266 said:
He kinda won by default. :lol
The guy he challenged gave in and asked him to just get some candy, which was a lot harder to do! :rollin
It's wierd how they can see through his pants though. :blink:
I think he's having another zipper problem again. :icrackingup

LMAO! Really! :lol

Cameron

Animal Crossing is for
A. non-gamers who just want a time waster
B. Completionists and collectors

A lot of people don't fall into either catagory. It's totally understandable that you don't see the appeal. I sometimes question it myself But don't call it "the worst game franchise ever" just because you don't like it and don't know why others do. Obviously, a game has to have some sort of appeal, or nobody would ever play it.

The first group likes it for it's quirky and fun interactions with characters and the customization. It's a great game for people who like that stuff.

And then there are the people like me who love collecting crap and completing stuff. For us, the purpose of the game is to get every single thing you can possibly find, there's no actual purpose to it. I'd say this makes Animal Crossing and A game like World of Warcraft or Monster Hunter very similar. In MH and WoW you never actually win or lose or whatever, you just collect more and more stuff until you decide you're done. Some people don't like that sort of thing, but I do. I feel a sense of achievement in it. I can't tell you how awesome it feels when you finally catch every bug or fish in the game. I actually quit playing the DS one a few years ago when because I used an Action Replay to get everything I wanted, the appeal just vanished. The journey is greater than the destination.