Michael rejected for courtside seats to the NBA game in Vegas?

Romimj

MJ has been denied courtside seats for this weekends NBA All-Star Basketball game in Vegas. Here's the article:

Michael Jackson Relegated to Cheap Seats for NBA All-Star Game

Where: Las Vegas, NV, United States
2/15/2007 at 9:00 AM
Tags: Celeb Travel, Public Transportation (all tags)

nbaluxor.jpg

If you watch this year's NBA All-Star Game, you'll probably catch Jack Nicholson in the front row along with Jay-Z, Christina Aguilera and Adam Sandler. But don't worry about accidentally catching the grim visage of Michael Jackson, who has been denied courtside seats for the big game this weekend in Las Vegas. The New York Post reports that Jackson "waited too long to call for tickets" -- but we suspect none of the other celebrities wanted to sit next to him.

The Vegas Strip monorail is currently celebrating with a basketball motif, and hotels, including the MGM Grand, have some decorations up as well. If you happen to be in Vegas, the All-Star Game starts on Sunday at 6 p.m. in UNLV's Thomas & Mack Center. Rooms at the MGM are still available, but prices are predictably jacked up on Sunday ($459 for a Grand Tower room).

About the caption next to that USAT photo, by the way: the monorail does not yet carry passengers from McCarran Airport to the Strip...but, oh, how sweet it will be when that service launches.

Source: Jaunted.com

:eek:hnoyoudidnt What a lot of BULL****:8-26-03ranting:

ajkinkycuffs

Alot of articles like to jab at michael. I'm sure MJ isn't too worried about this one either lol. Take it with a grain of salt.

561MJ18man

that all sounds like lies. but its w/e even if its not and MJ did wait too long, then thats the NBA rules for buying tickets.

Shannon

This sounds like a load of rubbish, but ohh well. I'm not putting too much faith into this.

Cynical me, haha.