Michael\'s Mailing Address (for birthday fanmail)

Hey, everyone:),

So I just got this e-mail from MichaelJacksonInsider.com. Apparently they contacted Michael's team about where to send mail for Michael's birthday to him at:

For Immediate Release June 30, 2008

Dear Fans,

I am very excited to give you this wonderful news today. So many of you
have taken the time out of your busy schedule to email me with your
concerns over not currently having a working address to send your special
Birthday Gifts and Greetings to our loved one, Mr. Michael Jackson.

Please worry no more, I personally want you to know, I have taken care
of this urgent matter for you by directly contacting Michael's new
Team, THE MICHAEL JACKSON COMPANY and informing them of our immediate need
to provide you with a good address to send your packages and gifts.
Recognizing the sincere and abundant love he has for all of you, his
Company gave this matter the upmost attention and resepct.

You can use The Neverland Valley Ranch Address, from this date, July
30, 2008 up until exactly 2 WEEKS AFTER Michael's birthday which will be,
September 12, 2008 to send your gifts to him. PLEASE make special note
of the date September 12, 2008. His Company has advised that your mail
will not get to him beyond that date.

In addition to that ALL MAIL sent to him for his birthday should
addressed: ATTENTION FAN MAIL
Neverland Valley Ranch
Attention: Fan MAIL
5225 Figueroa Mountain Road
Los Olivos, CA. 93441

RELEASE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE MICHAEL JACKSON COMPANY
Source: Executive Assistant for The Michael Jackson Co. & Romonica
Harris

(Interesting that it's being directed to Neverland and not Raymone's offices, unless they think they can get it to him quicker this way? :idontknow)

Just thought you all would like to know! :8-26-03fruits_apple I'll definitely be sending him a little something, like I do every year, lol. :p:wub:

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;205496 said:
(Interesting that it's being directed to Neverland and not Raymone's offices, unless they think they can get it to him quicker this way? :idontknow)

I thought the same thing. I also find it somewhat weird the address is to Neverland, I would've thought it was more natural sending it to... erm, Las Vegas? :p lol

Just thought you all would like to know! :8-26-03fruits_apple I'll definitely be sending him a little something, like I do every year, lol. :p:wub:

Thanks, hun. :D

Shannon

whisper;205520 said:
...Neverland Valley Ranch..... ??

Exactly, why Neverland? I don't want to start speculate too much here, but... I would've thought there were other more convenient places to get fanmail sent to. But ohh well. :p

Just_Peachy

I was thinking the same thing...

Are we SURE he's gonna get it if we send them to Neverland? Huh... dunno. :idontknow

^^

Well, that's what they said in the e-mail..beyond that, I honestly don't know. I guess if we're not sure, we could always try Raymone's address, too? :idontknow But I think I've heard in the past that fanmail to Neverland still gets transferred to him (well, it was that way when he was over in Bahrain, before Raymone started giving out her addy for it, anyway). So it probably wouldn't hurt, it's most likely legit...but use your own judgment! :)

eafeaf99

Ok this might be a stupid question, but what is all this "ATTENTION" buisness? Are we meant to write that or am I just confused?

eafeaf99;205560 said:
Ok this might be a stupid question, but what is all this "ATTENTION" buisness? Are we meant to write that or am I just confused?

LOL, I'm confused too!:confused:

You'll have to excuse me because I've never sent any mails to anybody. Haha. Don't know what address exactly to write on the envelope. HELP!:cryptic

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

FROM MJJC

We received communication from Raymone, too!

Our admins contacted Raymone Bain about the Romonica Harris/Pearl Jr. and this is what she had to say regarding it and regarding fans who would like to send gifts to Michael's residence:

I have absolutely no idea what or whom was behind the email which was sent out last week. I would suggest you wait.

Please keep in touch.

Best.
Raymone

Per the above, we are asking fans to wait until further communication is given from Michael's team regarding birthday gifts.

MJJC

---------------------------------
That was posted by TomV87 by the way, on MJJB :). So there's now a possibility that the fanmail SHOULDN'T go to Neverland. It's all very confusing.

Shannon

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;205667 said:
FROM MJJC

We received communication from Raymone, too!

Our admins contacted Raymone Bain about the Romonica Harris/Pearl Jr. and this is what she had to say regarding it and regarding fans who would like to send gifts to Michael's residence:

I have absolutely no idea what or whom was behind the email which was sent out last week. I would suggest you wait.

Please keep in touch.

Best.
Raymone

Per the above, we are asking fans to wait until further communication is given from Michael's team regarding birthday gifts.

MJJC

---------------------------------
That was posted by TomV87 by the way, on MJJB :). So there's now a possibility that the fanmail SHOULDN'T go to Neverland. It's all very confusing.

Ohh boy.

Sadly, my experience with MichaelJacksonInsider is that they are not the most credible. They have announced a handful of so-called true stories, but very, very few of them have turned out to be right. :cryptic

Hmmm.....interesting. This confirms a lot of suspicions, I think..:cryptic I think I'll wait, as well..(though it probably wouldn't HURT to send stuff to Neverland if folks have already, but it's probably better to wait for something more concrete).

Good to hear from Raymone again, btw! :) Seems like she is indeed still on board, despite what some of her haters have been saying lately, haha..:p

Sorry this has all turned out to be so confusing, guys! :idontknow LOL..

Simply The Best

Nothing is straight forward when its about MICHAEL JACKSON!!:8-26-03ranting:
*Why should it be so complicated AGAIN? Thats why I never bothered sending
CONFUSION was created same day MJ WAS CREATED and sent to EARTH!
Cheers!!

danaluvsmj

So I heard that people who have sent stuff to Raymone's address had it returned to them, so it's probably not a good idea to send things to her. Still, I don't think I would send it to Neverland either. Come on, there has to be some address where we can send him something! What the hell is going on here? I'm getting frustrated:angry:

danaluvsmj;206161 said:
So I heard that people who have sent stuff to Raymone's address had it returned to them, so it's probably not a good idea to send things to her. Still, I don't think I would send it to Neverland either. Come on, there has to be some address where we can send him something! What the hell is going on here? I'm getting frustrated:angry:

Where did you hear that? That's interesting; I've never had or heard of anything being returned to fans from there up until now. :idontknow But if that's true, I would think Neverland might be a safer bet than that, as I know they were still forwarding stuff to him from there after he left, so....; oh well, I'm sure they are getting LOTS of inquiries about this, LOL, so we should hear something in not too long..:lol Well, I hope so, anyway...

Shannon

danaluvsmj;206161 said:

Actually, that has been said for quite some time now. Some fans have sent stuff that has gone through smoothly, but others have got it straight back. Who knows. :cryptic