Michael\'s really in Germany?

A

Anonymous

Yeah that's true. Anyone that invites Michael Jackson into their home needs to expect to have campers in their front lawn.
laugh.gif

Shannon

Thanks whisper
biggrin.gif

That's so sweet of him.
wub.gif
He always show his love to his fans.

I wish he showed his face more, though.

QUOTE(whisper @ Jan 29 2006, 07:36 PM) [post=147300]Quoted post[/post]
...or maybe he thought it would please them enough for them to go home and leave the family alone.
idontknow.gif

[/b][/quote]

Ha, possibly..
unsure.gif
laugh.gif

I think he genuinely appreciates the love, though..
smile.gif
I just hope his trip still goes as he intended it to and that he has a great time. He definitely deserves it!
biggrin.gif

MichaelJacksonInHamburgC.jpg

Bed-head!!
laugh.gif
wub.gif

HeavenSent

QUOTE(~Vicky~ @ Jan 29 2006, 01:49 PM) [post=147310]Quoted post[/post]
Yeah that's true. Anyone that invites Michael Jackson into their home needs to expect to have campers in their front lawn.
laugh.gif

[/b][/quote]

I guess that rules out him visiting me cause I ain't got no front lawn,
laugh.gif
Just a huge parking lot that I share with about 75 other residents. I guess they'd need to move their cars before hand. You know, to accomodate the crush of media and fans coming to see us. I-I mean, coming to see him.
unsure.gif
ohmy.gif
8-26-03fruits_apple.gif

I think it's right about the motivation factor for the fans to stay after seeing a glimpse of him---and it's a kind of double edged sword w/so many things. He has to travel but not every trip has to be a public one. When some loose lips practically advertise his every move, it's hard for him to have every trip completely private.

minnie michael

awww thank u so much for the new pics..Mike's hand-written make me wanna cry..fans make him so happy...aww its so great to know MIke is happy...i am sure as long as fans doesnot scream so loud and doesnot bother MIke and his babes' normal life..everything is all right..
8-26-03fruits_apple.gif
i just think fans' love and caring can totally prove Mike's fans base is still sossoooo strong, that's make those idiot media has nothing to say..Mike knows that..
8-26-03fruits_apple.gif

minnie michael

oh i just wana add something i forget to mention before..and i have read MJJF and those news carefully and i have know this time Mike visit his old friend in Germany he actually visit this family and live in this family's house just NOT in an expensive 6 stars hotel..awww
wub.gif
this turth really warm my heart, i am very touchful by this..Mike has never forgotten who he is, he loves help people he also lvoe those simply life just like all of us..his friends are not only those rich, but all of us ,simple people..and he remember how hard life it is when he was lil and when the whole Jacksons live in that lil poor house back then...
sad.gif
that's totally touchful and really a good lesson for all of us , right now i wish one day when MIke visit my house i am sure he is also very happy and feel so at home..in my lil bedroom..aww..
8-25-03yikes.gif
smile.gif

For All Time

maybe Michael wanted the fans to know that he was there. If he wants to he can go somewhere without the fans knowing. He was in the Uk for 2 weeks without anyone knowing. I think maybe he is just giving the fans around europe a chance to see him.
smile.gif

another pic....blankets shirt
laugh.gif

YDwGbiMw.jpg

HeavenSent

I love how he announces it, "Blanket's shirt"
laugh.gif

Apparently, the fan wanted a hat signed, but his baby liked it so much, they did a "trade" and this is what the fan got in return, lol...Anyone know more about that?

A

Anonymous

OMG How ghetto is he in the last one?!
laugh.gif
That jacket must be atleast 5 sizes too big! Blesss!

Looks like he's having fun! =D

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, that guy standing behind Mike looks famous. Is he an actor or something? He looks familiar for some reason.....maybe he looks like an actor....

QUOTE(HeavenSent @ Jan 30 2006, 12:32 PM) [post=147368]Quoted post[/post]
I love how he announces it, "Blanket's shirt"
laugh.gif

Apparently, the fan wanted a hat signed, but his baby liked it so much, they did a "trade" and this is what the fan got in return, lol...Anyone know more about that?
[/b][/quote]

Awww!!!
laugh.gif
I'd seen the picture on the other forums, but this is the first time I actually heard the story behind it. Sooo adorable..
wub.gif

I want one of Blanket's (my favorite Jackson child, LOL) shirts too! *pouts* LOL

That man is just tooo cute!
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTEApparently, the fan wanted a hat signed, but his baby liked it so much, they did a "trade" and this is what the fan got in return, lol...Anyone know more about that?[/b][/quote]

That's cute!
laugh.gif