Michael\'s resting place (pictures)

Saphster

OKay, so Karen Faye has a facebook and has visited his resting place a few times and posted some pictures up. Nothing crazy or scary so don't worry. It actually looks very beautiful and peaceful. Is it okay to post pictures of that up on here? Or would it be wrong since it is from facebook? Just want to make sure and check with you all.

:idontknow

oldschoolfan

If you got it from Karen you need to ask her first. She tends to hunt people down if you use anything from her Facebook without permision- quotes, photos, whatever. So you need to send her an email, PM or on her wall and ask if you can show people. She should say yeah. I don't think I could look at the pictures though, I can't bare it.

Saphster

Ok then. Disregard this. I just wanted to make sure...so I won't get into any trouble for it later.

I didn't know about them...since I don't visit other forums other than this one...:oops:

HeavenSent

Actually, MJJC took them down. Apparently they were pictures of Michael's crypt, which incidentally is off limits to the general public.

If that's the case, then I definitely don't think they should be posted, either here, on FB or anywhere else on the net. That screams an invasion of privacy. I'm surprised that Karen would be comfortable in posting them. :/

Saphster

HeavenSent;224852 said:
Actually, MJJC took them down. Apparently they were pictures of Michael's crypt, which incidentally is off limits to the general public.

If that's the case, then I definitely don't think they should be posted, either here, on FB or anywhere else on the net. That screams an invasion of privacy. I'm surprised that Karen would be comfortable in posting them. :/

Yeah it is. But, it doesn't look disturbing or horrifying. And they're not up close the the touch pictures either. But, I won't post them. I guess she didn't see it as a big deal when she put them up. But, since they're still on her FB...maybe no one one has noticed them yet besides the fans that is. Just out of curiousity who exactly said that his resting place is off limits? :idontknow His family or the people that take care of the sites?

oldschoolfan

Maybe both, I'm not sure. I think if it's off limits then I hope Karen got permission to show those photos. If not then she shouldn't post them. It's not anyones place to invade that privacy, wether we knew him or not. It does suprise me if she did put those pictures up, she is very vocal about Michaels rights. So Michael wasn't actually BURIED as such? I just can't stand thinking about this whole dead, coffin, crypt, stuff...

I have the pics in my phone... It's a mausoleum.. It's marble kind of like crypt, so, if u want to see the dead person, u can still see the body because they aren't buried to the ground..

claire louise

oldschoolfan;224854 said:
Maybe both, I'm not sure. I think if it's off limits then I hope Karen got permission to show those photos. If not then she shouldn't post them. It's not anyones place to invade that privacy, wether we knew him or not. It does suprise me if she did put those pictures up, she is very vocal about Michaels rights. So Michael wasn't actually BURIED as such? I just can't stand thinking about this whole dead, coffin, crypt, stuff...

I very much doubt Karen has even got permission to post these photos...and I doubt they would allow them on some networking site. I think this is the reason she doesn't want them posted elsewhere as the family would find out easier.
Something about Karen I can't quite put my finger on....I don't trust anything she says....

oldschoolfan

claire louise;224882 said:
I very much doubt Karen has even got permission to post these photos...and I doubt they would allow them on some networking site. I think this is the reason she doesn't want them posted elsewhere as the family would find out easier.
Something about Karen I can't quite put my finger on....I don't trust anything she says....

I agree. If she sees this conversation you know she'll put it on FB so that all the other fans will go rushing to her defence. She has done that t someone before, I thought that was a pretty poor attitude. I can understand she would be mad if someone talked crap about her, she has every right to be, but don't use Michael's fans to get back at them. She could have said it to them personally, not put this persons comments up on her wall. She knows how ugly we can get, and I think she used that to her advantage which isn't cool. Fight your own battles, you know? I added her after Michael died because I wanted to be part of that community, I could cope better being around people who felt the same way I did about his death, but yeah, she isn't quite what I thought she was. But she does stand up for Michael though at the very least.