Michael without eyeliner? (recent)

Saphster

It is so hard to find a recent picture of Michael without eyeliner.

Don't get me wrong. I think eye liner on a guy is HOT. OK? I'm a sucker for any cute guy with long hair, eyeliner, tattoos, piercings. Hot, hot, hot. BUT, it would be nice to see a special somebody without it once in a while.

Anyone have a recent picture, of maybe the past 5 years of Michael without eyeliner? Not even a little bit of eyeliner. None at all on his eyes.

I'd appreciate it a lot! :D

You know what, Saphster, that's going to be really hard to look because unless he's at home he'd wear eyeliner when he's out! Hmm... I bet Michael had a tattooed eyeliner, but try to check this--- It may not be five years ago though..

And this---

Or this---

I miss Michael sooo much! :1crying

oldschoolfan

I think his eyeliner was tattooed. In his...mug shot... he had eyeliner on, but when you have your mug shot taken you have to take any make up your wearing off. I don't care if Michael wore it, it's his own decision to make, whatever his reasons for it may be.

HeavenSent

No make up for mugs? Here's some eyeliner galore!

Carmen Electra
P__electramug.jpg

Paris Hilton
photo_1242066161.jpg

Khloe Kardashian
photo_1242066271.jpg

But it may be true about the tatooed eyeliner, though. I can't think of a time (post Bad-era) when he didn't wear it.

awww... poor Michael had to wear eyeliner or else he'd be looking really pale because of his skin condition, esp. because accdg. to studies, the disease shows more on black (with vitiligo) than white people. I am asian and my grandpa on my dad's side had vitiligo but it wasn't that severe though and I think he had it when he was older than Michael had his.. :(

oldschoolfan

HeavenSent;220468 said:
No make up for mugs? Here's some eyeliner galore!

Carmen Electra
P__electramug.jpg

Paris Hilton
photo_1242066161.jpg

Khloe Kardashian
photo_1242066271.jpg

But it may be true about the tatooed eyeliner, though. I can't think of a time (post Bad-era) when he didn't wear it.

Oh my bad, I was sure that you had to take it all off for a mug shot because they need you to look like YOU, if you get what I mean. I'm positive I heard that somewhere. Well, I WAS positive... :oops:

HeavenSent

oldschoolfan;220478 said:
Oh my bad, I was sure that you had to take it all off for a mug shot because they need you to look like YOU, if you get what I mean. I'm positive I heard that somewhere. Well, I WAS positive... :oops:

You may be right, though. Some parts of the country or the world may have different laws and interpretations. All of these were taken in Cali, but here in Texas where I live, it could be totally different.

I do know that you are not permitted to wear glasses or hats/caps, but wearing no makeup--or at least minimal makeup-- I guess they'll allow it as long as you're not trying to cover up a distinctive mark? Hell, I dunno. I know about as much as you do!

Missy

This probably isn't from the last five years but here we go anyway. Prepare for cuteness! :wub:

daddymj08.jpg

oldschoolfan

^ yeah I'm sure you're right, every part of the world is different. As for Paris' mug shots, she looks pretty, but these pictures make me laugh, they don't look very mug shoty to me!

HeavenSent

oldschoolfan;220483 said:
^ yeah I'm sure you're right, every part of the world is different. As for Paris' mug shots, she looks pretty, but these pictures make me laugh, they don't look very mug shoty to me!
Girl they look like glamour shots! That's why I can't take her ass seriously, she's a trip!

Missy, why did you have to post that adorable pic! :( I'm just too thru...Such a gorgeous Daddy he was...

Saphster

Wow 10 replies already? :D

I was just curious. I'm not sure about the tattooed eyeliner. He probably just had waterproof eyeliner, which lasts a long time. I had a MAC eyeliner that was waterproof and went swimming with it on one day. It didn't fully come off until the next day even after I washed my face. So, that probably came in handy during those sexy sweaty BAD and Dangerous era days...*sighs*

Putting on eyeliner is quick and easy. I guess maybe he put it on real fast before he'd go out. But, he really didn't need it all the time. It's just always been a big desire of mine to have been able to see him in his naturalness. Natural eyes, hair, skin. Carla mentioned a few days ago she found his vitiligo spots on his arms beautiful. When she said that I was touched.

I hope I don't offend anyone about the naturalness comment...

oldschoolfan

Nope, no offence taken. It's no secret he wore make up, it shouldn't be some taboo that it's a fact. Like I said, for whatever reason it was it doesn't bother me, Amy loves all...