Michael's first date with Shannon!

mysteriousone

mcilroga;180942 said:
Thank you, Mysti. :8-26-03respect:

You're welcome.....it's true! :8-26-03fruits_apple

And, SweetGirl, how do you continue dreams? You go to bed and carry on dreaming where you left off a few days/weeks before? If you do, that's amazing!! How do you do it?

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;180975 said:
You're welcome.....it's true! :8-26-03fruits_apple

And, SweetGirl, how do you continue dreams? You go to bed and carry on dreaming where you left off a few days/weeks before? If you do, that's amazing!! How do you do it?

Mysti!
Mysti, that's basically what I do! I find the dreams that I was dreaming and once I think about it, and it's time to go to bed, I dream! You are right about that Mysti!

mysteriousone

SweetGirl;181271 said:
Mysti, that's basically what I do! I find the dreams that I was dreaming and once I think about it, and it's time to go to bed, I dream! You are right about that Mysti!

That's interesting! Honestly, I can't even remember my dreams let alone try and pick up from where I left off the night before! :uh_uh:

Mysti!

Shannon

4evermjj;203269 said:
I do that too. I think about that dream I had the night before and I start dreaming and it continues where I left :D
Woah, I wish I could do that. :(

:rollin @ a dream about Shannon and Michael:8-26-03fruits_apple I'm too self-centered when it comes down to Michael...dreams only include Michael and me:wub: ....his kids and other family and friends....I don't share Michael with other chicks. Not even you, Vee:bleh

Hey, it is not my fault Michael and I are meant to be. :59: So yeah, good thing you have your dreams, girl. :bleh :lol