Michael's Letter To Jordan Chandler???

Dialdancer

This remains a question until the letter in question can be verified by someone of credibility or someone is willing to tell us their source for verification.

I’ve been looking for an article or another source beside ATG which spoke of a letter supposedly written by Michael to Jordan, I found it on MJFC.

While MJFC provided a link to the originating source that link no longer works, but it gives me hope I might find it in reprint somewhere else.

MJFC: September 13, 2004
FYI: Friedman Continues His Search For…?

In Sunday’s edition, Fox news writer Roger Friedman printed a letter allegedly written by Michael Jackson to his first accuser, Jordy Chandler. This comes from Friedman’s latest correspondences with uncle, Ray Chandler. Chandler’s book ‘All That Glitters’ is being heavily hawked all through the media. Friedman says that he “verified” the letter, yet the method of his validation is not told. Here is the contents:

“Boy’s name], you’re not only my cousin but also my best friend. I can’t stop loving your mother and sister. I have found true love in all of you. If more people were like us the world would change instantly. I have such golden dreams for you. I want you to be a giant in the industry. You are my new inspiration. I love you. Doo doo head. Applehead. Disneyland soon. Love, doo doo. Call soon, bye, doo doo head. Tell Mom I love her.”

Friedman tells us to “draw our own conclusions.” MJFC: Injecting an editorial comment, it could be Michael. Does it seem like a pedophile? No.
Source: Fox News

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This letter will be found frequently referred to in reports published in 2004 and 2005. Chandler did not release his book until 2004. It was routinely reported or hinted at being a "love" letter. I think in part they were right, the Tabbys were just talking about the wrong Chandler.

When I read the letter I see Michael speaking as a proud Dad or Brother to Jordan. He was letting Jordan know that he, as a successful businessman/entertainer and one of the most influential men in the world believed in Jordan's talent and would help Jordan realize a future that would be bigger than anything he could have accomplished on his own. Michael's letter tells of his pride in Jordan and his talent and it speaks of affection towards his mother that was more than casual. Michael spoke of this "affection toward" June twice within the letter. Remember if this letter is authentic this would have been written prior to the allegation. At this time there was Michael Jackson and then everyone else.

The King of Pop, the man feted by millions, who was lonely and alone, was telling this young boy how pleased he was to be among their family, believing they loved and wanted him and he'd found a family of his own, and that normalcy people were constantly saying he lacked as a person and in his life was here with these people.

I also realized if Jordan and his mother had not been so foolish, and greedy for immediate wealth they would have had far greater. Jordan Chandler might have become Michael’s first son, he would have been the crowned prince worth billions and June Mrs. Michael Jackson, instead they helped to destroy that billion dollar earning potential and are forever link to one of the greatest scandals in modern history, forever living with changed identities.

Michael says: “I have such golden dreams for you.” …..(not dreams OF... you, but...FOR... you)

” I want you to be a giant in the industry” (realizing potential willing to help realize it)

edena

off course this is not a love letter in the way they hear it! they are sick anyway always thinking about sex...
I believe the letter is real it sounds very much like Michael