Mike\'s Fans Unite In White!!! (That rhymed)

~**Pervert2~**

Since Michael and his siblings walked from around the bus with there head held high knowing that they were turning heads in all white his innocence was shinging bright and that was to much for the media and others to handle. Just looking at how Jermaine's outfit was flowing in the wind and LaToya dressed in white from head to toe and her finger nails whote as well, and Janet's big wide white glasses. Jackie, don't let me get started on Jackie, but he looked good too. It would be wonderful to show the media, Michael, his family and friends that his fans mean business. If we all wear white as they did we would do more than just support him we would be standing our ground, because his innocene means alot to us. Although most of us would get dirty, it's the thought that counts and Michael understand that. Tell me what you think

Neka

Tiger Lilly

I'm DEFINATELY going if it makes it that far. I've already saved up quite alot of money (thanks mom and dad :blowkisse). I know I don't have much chance of seeing Michael but I just want to be there to support him through this. I also love the idea of us all wearing white! I'm gonna go for that! :D Thanks for the idea.

Btw how did you make a poll?

MJforever

i'd like to think i can make it... but obviously i can't, i'm all the way up in Canada and my parents would never let me go.. sorry. but even if i can't go i'll still be wearing white that day just to support him.

~**Pervert2~**

Yes Jackie was there, he looked sooooooo good lol. For everyone that won't be able to make it, i'm sure all of you will be keeping MIchael close in you hearts and will be praying for him :praying: . That would mean a whole bunch to him. Tigar Lily~ you have a good chance of seeing him, but do what I do I've spen 10, 12, and 8 hours at the court house. I'm going to have to be there for 24 when the trial begins, if it does. We have a chance to turn the crap that they call a "case" around. Lets show Mike how much we LOVE and SUPPORT him. Please spread the word as much as you can. I've e-mailed Karen Faye, G.Hughes, and MIke's people.

Thanks
Neka

Tiger Lilly

Tigar Lily~ you have a good chance of seeing him, but do what I do I've spen 10, 12, and 8 hours at the court house. I'm going to have to be there for 24 when the trial begins, if it does. We have a chance to turn the crap that they call a "case" around. Lets show Mike how much we LOVE and SUPPORT him. Please spread the word as much as you can.
Awww thankies Pervert (feels strange 2 say that :laugh) thats really encouraging. I'm planning on getting there way before the date so I can at least try to see him. I'm determined to be there for him.
But as you said for all the people who can't come don't worry, you still have a chance, it wasn't till a few weeks ago that I found out I could go. And if you can't then you're with Michael in spirit and thats all that matters. :inlove