MJ and Usher

Tiger Lilly

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone had a pic of Michael with Usher at MSG. The one I'm looking for is where they're kinda shaking hands. I had it but I had to restore my PC the other week and now I can't find it again. :pullhairo Can anyone help me? :praying:

Ooh I know!! *goes to find it* I'll be rihgt back!
mj925.jpg

there!

Tiger Lilly

Yaaaay theres 1! Thank yooooou! :inlove The other one I'm trying to find is similiar but its bigger and they're onstage.

SPANKmeMJ

yeah, i managed to make a bit of a mess, huh? Thanks for the tissue pammy..... i don suppose you have a pair of knickers i can borrow.... i mean... that pic and my dirty thoughts have created a... uhm... unfortunate situation......
4_18_5.gif

excuse me while i
3_13_10.gif

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by SPANKmeMJ
yeah, i managed to make a bit of a mess, huh? Thanks for the tissue pammy..... i don suppose you have a pair of knickers i can borrow.... i mean... that pic and my dirty thoughts have created a... uhm... unfortunate situation......
4_18_5.gif

excuse me while i
3_13_10.gif
LMFAO! :crackingu i don't know where ur getting all these smileys from, but they're just brilliant! :crackingu :crackingu

as for the knickers tho, i'm afraid i've got the same problem :tooexcite so it looks like the pair of us r gonna have to go knicker-less for a while! :crackingu

SPANKmeMJ

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... knicker-less... spankie likes....
4_1_6.gif

*fantasizes bout bein knicker-less in front of michael* *fantasizes even more about Michael touchin himself at the sight of me*

SexyMJLover

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... knicker-less... spankie likes....
4_1_6.gif

*fantasizes bout bein knicker-less in front of michael* *fantasizes even more about Michael touchin himself at the sight of me*
LOL, i thought u'd like that idea! :laugh

mmmmm, imagine ur standing in front of him tho, no knickers on, and u can feel his gaze trying to look up your short skirt :licklips: he'd place his hand on your thigh and slowly slide his hand upwards till u can feel him touching your naked pu$$y... :tooexcite :tooexcite :faint:

Damn, it's far to early in the day for me to be getting all horny like this! :pullhairo

SPANKmeMJ

hmmm.... what a great visual you just gave me :licklips: Though i'd prefer if michael was handcuffed. The idea of him being totally defenseless and helpless in front of me is such a turn-on. I'd give anything to have him layin like that in front of me litterally begging me to fuc.k him. Imagine him being so turned on that he cant form a sentence nor breath normally. Imagine him being so desperate that he'd promise to do or give you anything if you'd just su.ck him. Imagine his scream when your mouth is suck.ing the living hell outta him, and imaigne his scream when he releases his hot cum in your pus.sy.

But i guess i could give your idea a try tho... whatever michael wants, he shall get.

SexyMJLover

hmmm.... what a great visual you just gave me :licklips: Though i'd prefer if michael was handcuffed. The idea of him being totally defenseless and helpless in front of me is such a turn-on. I'd give anything to have him layin like that in front of me litterally begging me to fuc.k him. Imagine him being so turned on that he cant form a sentence nor breath normally. Imagine him being so desperate that he'd promise to do or give you anything if you'd just su.ck him. Imagine his scream when your mouth is suck.ing the living hell outta him, and imaigne his scream when he releases his hot cum in your pus.sy.

But i guess i could give your idea a try tho... whatever michael wants, he shall get.
aaah, but what's to stop u from doing both? :laugh

first u can tease him a bit while he's tied up... suck and lick that beast of his till he's so hard and just desperate for release :licklips: and then u'd want the favour returned so u'd untie him and lie on your back with your legs spread... waiting to feel his tongue against your clit :tooexcite
God, i think i'd cum in seconds if he ever did that...!!! :faint:

SPANKmeMJ

God, i think i'd cum in seconds if he ever did that...!!!

i dont think i could make it that far without cummin. I'd probably cum just by hearing him say hi :licklips:

but ooooooohhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss.... to feel his hot tongue on my clit. Shit... the visuals are litterally making my pus.sy throb. I think i'd die if he ever went down on me. Do you think he touches himself while he's eatin a woman out? :2thinking

SexyMJLover

but ooooooohhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss.... to feel his hot tongue on my clit. Shit... the visuals are litterally making my pus.sy throb. I think i'd die if he ever went down on me. Do you think he touches himself while he's eatin a woman out? :2thinking
OMG! i can just imagine him doing that too! :bowdown: :tooexcite :tooexcite
he'd have one hand on your pu$$y, teasing u as he worked his tongue in and out... and he'd have his other one rubbing that beast of his up and down it's length! :licklips: he'd get so hard, and his hand would slide effortlessly over his shaft as his pre-cum would already be oozing out of the end in anticipation! :tooexcite
u'd feel his tongue going deeper and harder inside your throbbing pu$$y, and u'd no longer be able to hold on...!!! :faint:

Damn u Michael, do u realise i've so far spent nearly the whole of today with a permanently wet pu$$y! :pullhairo :pullhairo

u gotta love him tho! :greenlaug :inlove

SPANKmeMJ

Damn u Michael, do u realise i've so far spent nearly the whole of today with a permanently wet pu$$y!

4_6_102.gif
you're sooo right pam *spankie stands beside pammy with an annoyed look on her face* Pam.... i believe we're dealing with a naughty boy.... will you punish him or shall i punish him? Either way, he needs to be punished for making us permanently wet :laugh

he'd have one hand on your pu$$y, teasing u as he worked his tongue in and out... and he'd have his other one rubbing that beast of his up and down it's length! he'd get so hard, and his hand would slide effortlessly over his shaft as his pre-cum would already be oozing out of the end in anticipation!
u'd feel his tongue going deeper and harder inside your throbbing pu$$y, and u'd no longer be able to hold on...!!

DAMN YOU PAM :throwings . Guess you werent joking when you said you'd get me back for my mj fantasy :throwings

SexyMJLover

4_6_102.gif
you're sooo right pam *spankie stands beside pammy with an annoyed look on her face* Pam.... i believe we're dealing with a naughty boy.... will you punish him or shall i punish him? Either way, he needs to be punished for making us permanently wet :laugh
i have a better idea... how abouts we BOTH punish him! :licklips: :laugh

DAMN YOU PAM :throwings . Guess you werent joking when you said you'd get me back for my mj fantasy :throwings
ooops, sorry Spankie! :rottentom

:crackingu