MJ and Usher

SPANKmeMJ

i have a better idea... how abouts we BOTH punish him!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! I tie him up, tease him and suck him, and when he's good and ready that di.ck is all yours...... :licklips: :licklips:

ooops, sorry Spankie!

looks like im gonna b doin laundry tomorrow...... :careless

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by SPANKmeMJ
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! I tie him up, tease him and suck him, and when he's good and ready that di.ck is all yours...... :licklips: :licklips:
hey, but what if i wanna suck aswell! :uh_uh: we're taking turns, ok!!! :throwings
:laugh

looks like im gonna b doin laundry tomorrow...... :careless
well u aren't the only one there babe! :crackingu

SPANKmeMJ

hey, but what if i wanna suck aswell! we're taking turns, ok!!!

NUH-UH
uh_uh.gif

well.... maybe... that depends... can I handcuff him and toy around with him for a while?

SexyMJLover

NUH-UH
uh_uh.gif

well.... maybe... that depends... can I handcuff him and toy around with him for a while?
hmmm :2thinking i'll have to think about that one!

ok, only if i can get to ride him first! :tooexcite :tooexcite

SexyMJLover

15_10_5.gif

there's plenty michael to go round :licklips: :licklips: :licklips: :licklips:
yep, there sure is! :licklips: :greenlaug

only, do u think he could cope with the pair of us for a night! :crutches :crackingu

SPANKmeMJ

only, do u think he could cope with the pair of us for a night!

:crackingu he better. Cuz i aint bout to stop humpin' just cuz mikey wants to sleep.... :uh_uh: My mission in life is to fu.ck michael jackson senseless, and fu.ck him senseless i WILL.

:2thinking but me is thinking..... since he's handcuffed to the bed, there's no sayin that we could only hump him for ONE NIGHT :dancingic ......

SexyMJLover

:2thinking but me is thinking..... since he's handcuffed to the bed, there's no sayin that we could only hump him for ONE NIGHT :dancingic ......
oooh, now ur talking! :tooexcite

we could let him have his l'il rest every now and then to re-charge his battery as it were, and then be at it all over again... for days!!! :licklips: :laugh

SPANKmeMJ

exactly!!!!! i wanna take him up on his own words and "not stop till break of dawn making love" :biglaugh:

though i think we may get into a lill argument with mr. jackson if he has to remain handcuffed to the bed for days.........

SPANKmeMJ

spankie was thinkin.... it's no secret that michael loves water fights...

try to combine his clothes in the picture with lots of water
mj925.jpg

can you say see-thru :licklips: :licklips:

SexyMJLover

though i think we may get into a lill argument with mr. jackson if he has to remain handcuffed to the bed for days.........
hmmm, u have a point there :2thinking i think we'll have to untie him every now and then so he can go to the bathroom and of course we'll have to feed him! :laugh

SPANKmeMJ

i think we'll have to untie him every now and then so he can go to the bathroom and of course we'll have to feed him!

im not too pleased with that idea. I mean, what if he runs off :cryptic LOL... maybe not. However, one could be a little affraid, that we'd scare him off with our nasty minds, wouldnt one? i dont know how kinky and experimental michael is.... :2thinking

SexyMJLover

im not too pleased with that idea. I mean, what if he runs off :cryptic LOL... maybe not. However, one could be a little affraid, that we'd scare him off with our nasty minds, wouldnt one? i dont know how kinky and experimental michael is.... :2thinking
LOL, i don't think we have to worry about him running off babe... he'll be having that much fun he wont ever wanna leave! :licklips: :tooexcite
:laugh

and what's wrong with our minds? we're not nasty... just very, VERY horny!!! :bagoverhe :crackingu

SexyMJLover

on a very serious note: do u think he'd let us stick something up his ass? :2thinking
erm, i'm not so sure about that one! :2thinking

and if he is up for it, then u can do it ok! :laugh