MJ at Bday Party

Shannon

I've never heard of the guy before, I'm sorry... :lol but man, Michael looks stunning. :wub: That shirt is gorgeous on him. Great to see him again - and he seems to have a good time too. :D

Thank for posting, Dagmar. :)

danaluvsmj

Great to see him out and about having a good time! Now I gotta get him to perform for my birthday:D

I love that blue shirt! Isn't that the same one he wore during the 60 Minutes interview?

fern

i have always been a very big big fan of Michael, but someone must be able to tell him stop wearing those tight pants in plastic and those too shinny shirt...especially when he is still so thin . all the ridiculous jokes regarding his way of dressing are back on the other forum...(TMZ, Eonline, Topix,etc) he looks way better when he wear all black suit(NOT shinny):( we are not in disco years anymore...does Grace see him leave ?:confused:

michael-jackson-surprise-guest-c-1.jpg

This one is my favorite. He must know he's the life of the party...but still..so shy. :wub: :p And that sure looks like the '60 Minutes' shirt to me or one quite similar. He looks good! :D I see Britney was there, too. Wonder if they talked? :cool:

Wait..and he performed?:eek: :unsure: Well, there is a picture of him with a microphone, but I think we all know that all Michael has to do is show up and say a few words or wiggle around a bit and people will be calling it a performance. :lol I'll be over the moon if I find out he did, though! :D Good sign! ;) haha. But I'm just glad to see him again..and smiling, too! :8-26-03fruits_apple

fern;203920 said:
i have always been a very big big fan of Michael, but someone must be able to tell him stop wearing those tight pants in plastic and those too shinny shirt...especially when he is still so thin . all the ridiculous jokes regarding his way of dressing are back on the other forum...(TMZ, Eonline, Topix,etc) he looks way better when he wear all black suit(NOT shinny):( we are not in disco years anymore...does Grace see him leave ?:confused:

Well for a man of damn near 50 to still have a physique like that, without a potbelly or any sign of pudge, is pretty good, I think, LOL. People can say what they want about his face or appearance but they gotta admit, the guy looks good for his age! (not that he's old, lol, but still!) As for his clothes...well, that's Michael Jackson for 'ya. That's just his style and if folks aren't used to it by NOW, then I guess they never will be. ;)

Thanks for posting these!:)

Shannon

Wow, thanks for posting the video. :D Man, the screaming was unbelievable, it was really hard to hear what he was saying. :lol But LOL, the birthday boy got excited when being called the king of fashion. :p

mysteriousone

4evermjj;203927 said:
some video for you to enjoy:D

http://x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/mj_speaks-05242008.php

:blink: Jeeezuz, Mikka! You still got it in ya...they went nuts:eek: :8-26-03respect:
:mf_w00t2:

I went nuts just watching everyone else go nuts while viewing that video! :lol Can't imagine what state of mind I'd have been in, had I actually been there and seen Michael in the flesh! :mf_w00t2:

Thanks for sharing the pictures and video's! (For some stupid reason, I couldn't view the video that you said was of better quality) :(

Mysti!

Black Loafers

InspirationMoonwalks;203924 said:
michael-jackson-surprise-guest-c-1.jpg

This one is my favorite. He must know he's the life of the party...but still..so shy. :wub: :p And that sure looks like the '60 Minutes' shirt to me or one quite similar. He looks good! :D I see Britney was there, too. Wonder if they talked? :cool:

Wait..and he performed?:eek: :unsure: Well, there is a picture of him with a microphone, but I think we all know that all Michael has to do is show up and say a few words or wiggle around a bit and people will be calling it a performance. :lol I'll be over the moon if I find out he did, though! :D Good sign! ;) haha. But I'm just glad to see him again..and smiling, too! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Well for a man of damn near 50 to still have a physique like that, without a potbelly or any sign of pudge, is pretty good, I think, LOL. People can say what they want about his face or appearance but they gotta admit, the guy looks good for his age! (not that he's old, lol, but still!) As for his clothes...well, that's Michael Jackson for 'ya. That's just his style and if folks aren't used to it by NOW, then I guess they never will be. ;)

Thanks for posting these!:)

In this picture he could have unbuttoned his shirt a bit. Show off some "cleavage" :mf_w00t2: I mean..chest. *licks*