MJ Christmas Presents

oldschoolfan

Did anyone get any MJ presents this year? My mamma came around today and gave me my present, and like they always say- sometimes the greatest part of a gift is what it comes in-

YAY!!! :rollin

privacy

I got the Opus yesterday as a Christmas gift to myself lol

I think the other half has got me MJs Treasures book too. See him tomorrow :)

SexyChica

A friend and her daughter got me a MJ shirt. Otherwise, I bought my own MJ christmas gifts-I went a little overboard yesterday when I saw so much AUTHORIZED MJ merchandise.

My family and friends know I have an extensive MJ collection so they don't even bother because I more than likely already have it.

OneMoreChance

I got 3 MJ related gifts this year! WOOHOO! My brother got me a MJ shirt , my mom and dad got me a big wood framed MJ picture. The one with all the album covers on it. Love it! My mom always finds the most interesting things. She got me a newspaper of all the New York Times articles about Michael. It looks like a newspaper, but it's all articles about Michael. Very cool! I will post some pics of them in a few days!

Cristine87

Ooooh! Yes Yes Yes! I got History on film Volume 2(my old one mysteriously disapeared), The Bucherest concert, Off The Wall(I have the cassette that I bought years ago, so they bought me the CD), Moonwalk (ofcourse!), a baseball cap that says Michael Forever and the best one of all, they pre-ordered TII for me on blu-ray and I got a nice limited-edition tin DVD case, so when it comes out on 1/26, they just give me the disc and put it in the case. Yay!

Shannon

I got loads. :D Even an MJ iPhone. :michaeljacksonicon:

0039.jpg

0072.jpg

0131.jpg

OneMoreChance

As promised here are the pics of my presents!

Here's a close up!
Christmas2009088-1.jpg

What it looks like over my bed!
Christmas2009090-1.jpg

And here's that newspaper thing.....
Christmas2009100-1.jpg

Shannon

The mother of a great friend of mine bought the umbrella in... uhm... Spain or in that area anyway, I can't really remember. :unsure: One of the best gifts I have ever received, though. :D

Shannon

Jeniffer30;230977 said:
As promised here are the pics of my presents!

Here's a close up!
Christmas2009088-1.jpg

What it looks like over my bed!
Christmas2009090-1.jpg

And here's that newspaper thing.....
Christmas2009100-1.jpg

Wooow, that looks amazing, Jen. :D Awesome. :D

OneMoreChance

Shannon;230984 said:
Wooow, that looks amazing, Jen. :D Awesome. :D

Thanks Veronica! I love everything you got too! Can you just send me duplicates of all of it! :lol Especially the MJ iphone!:8-26-03fruits_apple

Shannon

Jeniffer30;230989 said:
Thanks Veronica! I love everything you got too! Can you just send me duplicates of all of it! :lol Especially the MJ iphone!:8-26-03fruits_apple

I'd love to. :lol

luisamj

Santa gave me "Black orchid" parfume... I understand why Michael loved it, it's awesome!

Edit: I love all your presents! Congrats!

danaluvsmj

I got an MJ calendar, a huge tribute book called the Collector's Vault that has replicas of all kinds of documents from letters to his death certificate:(
It's pretty cool. My friend also got me 'The Man in the Mirror' tribute book and Tara(Inspirationmoonwalks) gave me the 'This is it' CD.