MJJ UNITED FORUMS UP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labomba

Hey everyone I have been working on the first official mjjunited forum it's online now and here is a sneak preview on how it looks like :) you are welcome to join the forum :)

Preview:

click the image to enter!

Labomba

well it seems that they do, on my previous forum over 10 members from here registered and Michael_Jackson's_Kougar or whatever her name is just joined so bite that!

Labomba

you are just jealous 'cause over the last 30 min the forum has been viewed 143 times ah.... and more members are joining your jealous punk

Mathilde

yes I'm insanely jealous! I'll be more jealous if you stop posting on here and only use your own forum, so please do that!

Labomba

news and mentioning has been added onto the forum and I got a strange private message by a french girl thinking that I was Michael ahhaha

dangerous

Im with Mathilde. EVERYONE knows about your site, you post it WHEREVER you go.

ENOUGH.

STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD.

Its annoying. Go spam your own board. IF any of those people that signed to your forum knew what a raging lunatic you were they wouldnt have even clicked the link. Get over it and stop making up stories about ppl visiting your lame ass sight. no one thinks you are michael unless they actually think michael is a self obsessed insecure spaming moron.

Stop thinking everyone is jealous. NO ONE is jealous of you. NO ONE. What do we have to be jealous of? Bi-polar syndrome? Schizophrenia? Your fu/cking LUNACY???

Everyone opening this thread is looking to laugh at you. NO ONE takes u seriously. And i wouldnt even put it behind to click your own thread just to get it "read count" up. Lord knows you post as if your post count is indicative of your popularity here. If anything, it works the exact opposite for you.

I dont know why Whisper just doesnt ban you or put you under some sort of mod que.

You are crazy.

GOOOOOOO AWAAAAYYYYYYYY.

Tiger Lilly

I'm with Ashley and Mathilde. I was actually thinking "whyyyy does she give us an update everytime she does something on here?" You know, this site isn't here for you to advertise your site and all it's updates. Yeh it's a nicely designed site and you have great graphic skills but the site offers nothing to people who are interested in Michael. And what's going on with putting people from here in your pathetic little "hall of shame" just because they've got on the wrong side of you? That's a bit sad to be honest... What's there to be jealous about? Cindy, please stop advertising your site on MJEOL. It's really old now...

Status
Not open for further replies.