My funny MJ Dream, so unlikely, but...

4evermjj

Hey, I once dreamt, well it's not that long ago, that I met Michael. Well, who hasn't you might ask.
Okay, so there was a friend with me who thought it would be fun to tell Michael that I am all over him. You know, I actually think he is the sexiest man alive:wub:
And then, to top it all off, she tells him that I like his belly button. :lol I do actually, but I would never tell him. I wouldn't even dare to tell him that I actually like him THAT way.
So Michael giggles and I am all embarrassed and give my friend a piece of my mind and then I turn around and want to leave...but Michael stops me and

:8-26-03baby: :bleh

he shows his belly botton to me:mf_w00t2: :cloud9 :wub:
I am so shocked that I wake up....christ, could it be any hotter?:rollin

Shannon

LMAO, too funny. Belly button... of all things. :lol Who would have expected that? :rollin Thanks for sharing, hun. :8-26-03fruits_apple

4evermjj

Yeah, right? I was going on and on about it when talking to her...
like saying, omg, look at him....his eyes, his hands, his chest....blablabla
even his belly button....omg this man is screaming sexy!
Then at night I ended up dreaming that:blink:

And to top it off, he showed me! Can you even imagine that? I mean I can imagine everything else, BUT that
And I looked at him like : :noseeallthat I was embarrassed and afraid he would see the lust all written over my face:lol

Shannon

4evermjj;199900 said:
Yeah, right? I was going on and on about it when talking to her...
like saying, omg, look at him....his eyes, his hands, his chest....blablabla
even his belly button....omg this man is screaming sexy!
Then at night I ended up dreaming that:blink:

And to top it off, he showed me! Can you even imagine that? I mean I can imagine everything else, BUT that
And I looked at him like : :noseeallthat I was embarrassed and afraid he would see the lust all written over my face:lol

LMFAO, I am so cracking up here. No, I gotta admit I have huge problems imagining him showing you his belly button... I guess it was a turn on for him, LOL. :lol :lol Throw yourself at him next time, girl. :rollin

4evermjj

Yeah, atually I was tempted. I even reached out to touch him there, but in time I could control myself and blushed even more:lol

Shannon

4evermjj;199904 said:
Yeah, atually I was tempted. I even reached out to touch him there, but in time I could control myself and blushed even more:lol

LOL, I bet you were. I can so just imagine the whole thing... :rollin

mysteriousone

LMFAO@showing you his belly button! I mean, WTH............:blink: This is X-RATED stuff here compared to my dreams girl! :eek:hnoyoudidnt

:lol :lol

Funny dream though! Belly Button.........BELLY BUTTON!!!!!!!!! Too funny!

*Walks out of thread laughing*

:lol

Mysti!

4evermjj

Yeah, it was a funny dream compared to the ones I usually have. I'd like to have more like this one:D

Yay, made everyone smile:) :lol knew it!B)