*^*^*my Gr^ph!x*^*^*

Adele

Here is the work that I have made since I last updated my old Graphix thread! :biglaugh:

PINKGWENSIGGY.gif

gwendither.jpg

CARMEN2WHOLE.jpg

A couple of themes that anyone can use if they wish:

carmen3avvy.jpg

carmen3.gif

smgavvvy1.jpg

smg1.gif

Adele

Thanks, guys!!! Hihi! I know it's not as much or the same style as I usually do, but I wanted to post some graphics and get me a graphics thread of me own!
biggrin.gif

A

Anonymous

Yeah I was thinking that the Usher blend was pretty sc-hhhhhhhhhhhhot.

Adele

Ooo! Thanks for your comment as well, Jess - I didn't see it until just now!!! *blushies*

Yea, Gwen is hot...I wanna marry her!!! Well, okay...maybe not marry, but...ooo, Imma shutting up now! LOL!

liliella

Ooo i love Gwen(no doubt) soo soo much.
Shes so beautiful......and your Blend of her (the first one) rulezzz :icon15:

A

Anonymous

those are all really good, Adele!!!!! WOW! cant wait to see some more from you!!!

Adele

Thanks, you guys!

At the mo, I am really into blending Gwen (if you couldn't tell...lol) because she's so beautiful and she is really fun to blend!!!

Adele

A few more of my graphics here...nothing that hasn't been posted on the Invision MJEOL, but ya know...if you're interested...

Colourisation and Add Effects for Bloody Hell Blends

bh53-Adele.gif

And here are the rest:

bhbotm-Adele.gif

^^Slowburn Regular^^

burn95-Adele.jpg

^^Slowburn Add Effects^^

burn96-Adele.gif

^^Slowburn Colourisation^^

brenaddeffects1.gif

brengraphic.gif

brengraphic1.gif

brengraphic2.gif

:2mjghetto

Adele

Thanks, Sarah!!! I'm hoping to do some more graphics today, so I might update this thread again later.

Tortured Soul

i was just staring at your colorizations and i've totally realized they're the best i've ever seen, no lie! they look like real, color pictures; like they were never black and white! it's totally amazing. i bow to you, adele.
bowdown.gif
:

Adele

OMG, Meggy - thank you!!! That is the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me about my graphics! I'm honoured, especially since those words are coming from a class blender such as yourself!!! Thankyou again!!!
biggrin.gif

>>Here's Michael to show my appreciation>> :mjblue

Note: If some of my graphics don't show up, it's because I've renamed them and entered them into some blend challenges on different sites.
biggrin.gif
Got entries on 7 sites at the moment!
8-25-03licklips.gif
: