>>My Graphics>>

DarkChild

While MJEOL was down, I made a hell of a lot of stuff (mostly for blend challenges and stuff) so I gotta unload it all here :8-26-03sp

Add effects:
ab-ch02-lucy.jpg

Blend:
made_44_lucy.jpg

We had to design a movie poster of an imaginary movie of our choice, with whoever we wanted...
made_43_lucy.jpg

Blend:
made_42_lucy.jpg

Add effects:
made_41_lucy.jpg

Colourisation:
burn93-lucy.jpg

Colourisation:
cb_lucy_04.jpg

Wallpaper:
mariahwallpaper_copy.jpg

I think thats it for now *sweats* :8-26-03bl

A

Anonymous

all it looks looks really amazing lucy!!! love it all!!!!!!! :8-26-03ki :8-26-03sp

SexyMJLover

OMG Lucy, they're just awesome!!! :8-25-03yi
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
: :10:

i am SO gonna have to ask u soon how u do some of those amazing effects!!!
bowdown.gif
: only it took me an hour to work out how to get a pic onto the canvas! :blush: :icon101:

SexyMJLover

ok, i gotta know Lucy... how do u get those lines and boxes effects on your blends!
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
: i can't find them anywhere!!! :blush: :greenlaug

oh boy, this is gonna be harder than i thought, isnt it! :34: :icon101:

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by DarkChild
Hehe thanks...and Pam...I willlll
smile.gif

Here's another blend I did just now:

cb-lucy_03.jpg

hey, what font did you use for 'Christina' and for 'Aguilera'? it looks really good too btw! :biglaugh:

DarkChild

For Christina I used the font 'fandango' and for Aguilera I used one called 'Zapfino linotype' or...something like that lol. You can download them from Vicky's Xtina website: www.calliope-c.org
smile.gif
Goto Media>fonts>the Stripped fonts ;)

Adele

Hey Luce! I was wondering...how do you colourise the skin tones so well? Can you tell me how to do that, pllllllllease? Much 'preciated! Eeee!!!

DarkChild

I make like, maybe 2 or 3 seperate layers for skin tones all diff colours and lower them or change the opacity slightly...just mess with them until I get the right skin tone
smile.gif

SexyMJLover

while ur answering questions Lucy, mind if i ask one! :greenlaug

probably a real stupid one, but how do u get the backgrounds? like that one u have in your siggy? cos i can't find them anywhere! :blush: :icon101:

DarkChild

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
while ur answering questions Lucy, mind if i ask one! :greenlaug

probably a real stupid one, but how do u get the backgrounds? like that one u have in your siggy? cos i can't find them anywhere! :blush: :icon101:

As in the grid effect? If you mean that, I'll tell you over MSN how to do that :biglaugh:

DarkChild

Well, I am currently making a blend challenge website (and I want all you blenders out there to enter the challenges, NO excuses) and there will be a tutorial section there, and I'll have the grid making thing on there for you to learn + some other things.