My new Graphic Challenge Website...

Okay...well it started off as a personal site...but that got boring, and I'll probably continue that later on. But I decided that I really like hosting blend challenges and maybe I should use HTML on that...

hens, i did. lol

everyone check it out please! And enter the contests! I know ya'll are great!

Pretty in Angora Blends

thank you all so much! :)

A

Anonymous

Wooohoo! well done, I didn't kno u knew how to webdesign! :D everyone seem to be workin on sites lately. =D

Originally posted by Pretty Young Thing
Wooohoo! well done, I didn't kno u knew how to webdesign! :D everyone seem to be workin on sites lately. =D

lol well i didn't! until a few days ago...and thank you! how was greece btw?

A

Anonymous

SOME DAYS AGO?!?!? wtf now I am jelous, it took me (and still takes) ages to understand how everything works. or well, imagemapping is to me a mystery!!

ooh and Greece was cool! I got a seal on my shoulder and an octopussy on my leg. LOL

Originally posted by Pretty Young Thing
SOME DAYS AGO?!?!? wtf now I am jelous, it took me (and still takes) ages to understand how everything works. or well, imagemapping is to me a mystery!!

ooh and Greece was cool! I got a seal on my shoulder and an octopussy on my leg. LOL

hehe! yeah like last week i started off. i followed lots of tutorials though...:)

OCTOPUS!!! those things are so freaking cool!!! i want one.

me :cupid: octopus

i'm sorry, i just really wanted to use that smiley. lol

A

Anonymous

lmao they're slimy and get stuck on you with their wierd plops under their tentacles. there are nicer animals. get a dolphin instead! :D

hey i have a question, on your site in the rules it says something about what to name our blends when we save them... what are we supposed to save them as? I know we're supposed to put our names in it but I'm not sure what else lol :laugh

Sorry for the denseness lol.

its okay! you save them as pia-ch##-yourname.jpg/gif/png

for example, if i were doing the johnny challenge i'd save mine as:

pia-ch01-lani.jpg

get it?