Nayru\'s Blend thread 2

Nayru

Its been awhile since my last blend thread so I've finally gotten around to making a new one. I'll be showing off any new blend that I have made here. If you would like to see any of my old blends from my last thread, please let me know. Also I will be glad to take requests if any one wants it.

HIStoryblend.jpg

BillieJeanblend.jpg

feel free to use these for whatever you want.:)

mysteriousone

:eek: Nayru what happened to my post? I am sure I responded in this thread commenting on the first two blends you made! Weird:confused: Nooo....not your blends, my post I did:rolleyes:

Anyways, I love them! Good work, and the second lot too... awesome:thumbsup

Thanks for sharing:D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

:eek: Nayru, they're awesome! :D Never seen anyone like the first one--it reminds me of a puzzle, good stuff! :thumbsup

And the second one, WOW...luv it too!:D

Thanks for sharing!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Like them? I LUV them, Nayru!:D You're so good at doing blends, and I wish I could make blends like that! They're awesome! :thumbsup

Mysti!

Nayru

Halloween is just a few days away, so in celebration of the holidays , I've done these 2 new blends. Enjoy!:8-26-03fruits_apple

ghostsblend.jpg

Thrillerblend.jpg

mysteriousone

:eek: Halloween blends *shudders* :lol ......AWESOME, Nayru! :D

I love them both but the Ghost one moreso! Great stuff! :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing!:D

Mysti!

Saphster

I saw bits of them. I can't really see them too well because I'm at school....people are being nosy peeping at what i'm doing :/

But, I saw the first one on the second page, The Ghosts one, I like that one! :-D
You are good.

mysteriousone

:eek: Hey, I love that green you've used, Nayru--very nice indeed! And the pattern, it's different again! Haven't seen that pattern before either, in any blend! Well done! :thumbsup

Aww@Don't stop till you get enough! :wub: LOVE it!

Mysti!