New MJ pics! :p

Apparently, they just surfaced yesterday, either from LA or Vegas. :cool: The kids are with him--unmasked--but per board policy, I'm just going to post the ones of Michael for now. Apparently it was taken in some sort of bookstore or something (surprise, surprise :lol) :

_0014_080510_Michael_Jacks_5381D9_full.jpg

Or maybe it was a Halloween shop?:p:

_0003_080510_Michael_Jacks_5380DC_full.jpg

Yep, I think that's an Obama mask! :D Is that an endorsement, Michael? :lol haha :p In speaking of masks, the surgical mask is back again..LOL! Gotta love it :p

Glad they're having fun! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Black Loafers

aw, I miss michael so much..he look great tho and his children are all so beautiful :wub:
Someone on the site where all the pictures are wrote that he was dating on this website called loving rich.com it is an website. I don't know..it's just a rumour maybe? or..:idontknow

Someone on the site where all the pictures are wrote that he was dating on this website called loving rich.com it is an website. I don't know..it's just a rumour maybe? or..

LOL, this one has been kinda floating around out there for a little while now. I kinda doubt Michael Jackson would use an online dating service..it would be bound to get out there and turn into one of those crazy reality TV shows. :lol :p If he did, it would have to be really, really on the d/l, which it wouldn't be if we're hearing about it here on the web, lol. But hey, if he is...good luck, Mike! :thumbsup :p hahaha..

I can just see all the single fans, signing up to that site if that were ever verified to be true, though..LMAO :lol: jk..

danaluvsmj

Interesting, I think I just might sign up on that dating website, just to see if he's on there.Maybe I'll get matched up with him;)

Black Loafers

danaluvsmj;207453 said:
Interesting, I think I just might sign up on that dating website, just to see if he's on there.Maybe I'll get matched up with him;)

lol that's what I did. :p See if I can find him just to make sure. if he's not there I'm removing my account..but it'sonly fo millionaires and I am not a millionaire..yet. lol perhaps someday if I'm lucky LOL

geez signing up one of those websites makes me sound like a golddigger haha :lol

SpecialJanet25

Hey Friends, here some more pics of Mike in L.A. Enjoy

Michael Jackson was spotted browsing in antique store on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California on October 23, 2008.

http://www. celebuzz. com

Shannon

Wow, thanks so much for sharing these photos. :D

He looks fabolous, better than any of the recent pictures I reckon, lol. I don't know what's changed, but he looks for some reason happier than before. Which, of course, makes me smile. :D :wub:

These should be in a whole new thread though.