New PIC of Mike in Bahrain?

dangerous

mjbahrain2mt.jpg

:D :tooexcite :heart2: :banana-mu

dangerous

He does!!!

His hair looks so tossled and gorgeous!! and his shirt looks so pretty! I want to put him in a pita and eat him! :lol:

privacy

Ooh I'm loving the shirt.. He looks so much better now :) Tho still too skinny.. *shoves KFC in his mouth*

privacy

The shirt is topnotch, its a bit sailor, a bit k-mart and a bit superstar ALL IN ONE!

See! Pure quality!! But Mike.. if you have to wear a shirt at all.. undo the top button.

:tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite OMG! He looks great! I hope he gains more weight though...But still, urgh! He's soooo sexy! LOL! :lol: My gosh, the throbbing in my temples strangely vanished when I saw the pic. But another part of my body is throbbing...my HEART!!! :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite

QuietSoul

Oh my... I love him so much. :biglaugh: I am very happy now that I have seen him, and he looks better. My heart is singing... :)

Eboni

Thanks for the picture...I am very glad to see him again...he looks good...happy..kinda refreshed...I wish all good things for that man...

I hope to see more of him soon...I miss seeing him lol...

Thanks again for the picture..I'm glad to know he's doing alright :thumbsup

Eboni

Originally posted by dangerous
He does!!!

His hair looks so tossled and gorgeous!! and his shirt looks so pretty! I want to put him in a pita and eat him! :lol:

lol....i wanna eat him up too...with a spoon..lol

frozen rose

Wow! Michael looks ten times better!
Can I see a little smirk going on there? *stares at picture*
Nice shirt, Michael! Suits you! :)