New Points System!!!

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
I love it. :D

Btw, I'm so glad you finally managed to make this poll, it was quite a struggle, eh? ;)

Was it ever!!!:rolleyes: But I sussed it out in the end, and I'm so proud of myself:lol

Oh, and a very big thank you and big hugs to you from me, for helping out by deleting the other threads!

Mysti!

sodium amytal

You finally got the poll up. XDDD

I'll quote my posts in the other threads since I don't feel like typing it up again. :p

" It's quite radtastic. I like how it allows me to appear more important that I actually am (name colors, sticky threads). :3 "

mysteriousone

Kesenai Tsumi said:
You finally got the poll up. XDDD

I'll quote my posts in the other threads since I don't feel like typing it up again. :p

" It's quite radtastic. I like how it allows me to appear more important that I actually am (name colors, sticky threads). :3 "

:lol Yeah, finally:rolleyes:

I want to thank you, Kes, for being so patient and responding to every single thread even though they were about the same thing and were deleted one after the other! *hugs*

LMAO@makes you appear more important than you actually are! Well I don't need to appear more important, I am important, my username colour is no biggy to me:p :lol

Mysti!

sodium amytal

mysteriousone said:
:lol Yeah, finally:rolleyes:

I want to thank you, Kes, for being so patient and responding to every single thread even though they were about the same thing and were deleted one after the other! *hugs*
No problem. n 3n It gave me something to do. :3

mysteriousone said:
LMAO@makes you appear more important than you actually are! Well I don't need to appear more important, I am important, my username colour is no biggy to me:p :lol

Mysti!
n 3n Well, I like making newbies have to do a doubletake when they see my name color. XD 'Cause for about a split-second, they give my opinion some credence. :p

And I'm making it my personal goal to sticky every thread my radness has ever graced and pwned someone in. So, all the threads I've argued in are going to be stickied, as well as my art threads. I consider it a public service to the forum. :lol

mysteriousone

Kesenai Tsumi said:
No problem. n 3n It gave me something to do. :3

Yeah, I thought you had to have been really bored to post, not once, but three times! :lol Sorry..

n 3n Well, I like making newbies have to do a doubletake when they see my name color. XD 'Cause for about a split-second, they give my opinion some credence. :p

LMAO@that! If anything, I think the newbies would double check to make sure they had a MJ site and not some other site instead:p :lol

And I'm making it my personal goal to sticky every thread my radness has ever graced and pwned someone in. So, all the threads I've argued in are going to be stickied, as well as my art threads. I consider it a public service to the forum. :lol

LMFAO@that! It's like you've joined MJEOL solely to argue, kes, lol! Is that what you call them--arguments? I look at them as being discussions more than anything else! But anyway, good luck with your personal goal!:D

Mysti!

sodium amytal

mysteriousone said:
Yeah, I thought you had to have been really bored to post, not once, but three times! :lol Sorry..
Well, it doesn't take me very long to post, so it's not that much of an endeavor to type stuff out. n 3n

mysteriousone said:
LMAO@that! If anything, I think the newbies would double check to make sure they had a MJ site and not some other site instead:p :lol
XDD What's that supposed to mean? :blink:

mysteriousone said:
LMFAO@that! It's like you've joined MJEOL solely to argue, kes, lol! Is that what you call them--arguments? I look at them as being discussions more than anything else! But anyway, good luck with your personal goal!:D

Mysti!
Hahaha, I dunno. I actually joined to meet more MJ fans, but I see I'm getting more hostility and disagreement than that. LOL Ah well, I enjoy messing with people and making them think. n 3n

mysteriousone

Kesenai Tsumi said:
Well, it doesn't take me very long to post, so it's not that much of an endeavor to type stuff out. n 3n

Well no one can ever call you lazy, Kes:D

XDD What's that supposed to mean? :blink:

LOL I don't know to be honest! I'm not sure why I said that:idontknow

Hahaha, I dunno. I actually joined to meet more MJ fans, but I see I'm getting more hostility and disagreement than that. LOL Ah well, I enjoy messing with people and making them think. n 3n

Well you can hardly complain! You're getting exactly what you want! I enjoy messing with people too--in the arcade not a forum:lol

Mysti!

sodium amytal

mysteriousone said:
Well no one can ever call you lazy, Kes:D
Well, posting-wise they can't. 'Cause I'm pretty lazy. XD

mysteriousone said:
LOL I don't know to be honest! I'm not sure why I said that:idontknow
:lol I thought it was a jab at my site or somethin'.

mysteriousone said:
Well you can hardly complain! You're getting exactly what you want! I enjoy messing with people too--in the arcade not a forum:lol

Mysti!
Not really; I really want more people to read my fics. The whole messing with people thing comes in a close second. XD

mysteriousone

Kesenai Tsumi said:
:lol I thought it was a jab at my site or somethin'.

Now why would I do that?:blink: I haven't even visited your site.....YET:lol

Not really; I really want more people to read my fics. The whole messing with people thing comes in a close second. XD

Well maybe if you didn't turn people away (namely, Carla) you would get more people reading your fics:p :lol Aww...did you get it sorted out in the end?

Mysti!

sodium amytal

mysteriousone said:
Now why would I do that?:blink: I haven't even visited your site.....YET:lol
When you do, you'll wonder how you began to live without it. :lol :p

mysteriousone said:
Well maybe if you didn't turn people away (namely, Carla) you would get more people reading your fics:p :lol Aww...did you get it sorted out in the end?

Mysti!
XD She forgot her password and tried to log in too many times, so her IP was blocked for like 10 minutes. D: I think it should be okay today, as long as she remembers her password. XD I turned off the Login Strikes option, so even if she forgets today, it probably won't block her after 5 tries. @@;;

But the radness of my fics is soooo worth all the trouble. :3